Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2014 1:39:17 PM EDT
for the new changes to be in effect I thought I read that your co has to brief you before they are in effect. does anybody know any truth to that?
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:44:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
for the new changes to be in effect I thought I read that your co has to brief you before they are in effect. does anybody know any truth to that?
View Quote

Nope. AR 670-1 applies to all Caucasian males E5 and below, whether or not your commander has briefed you on it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2014 8:42:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nope. AR 670-1 applies to all Caucasian males E5 and below, whether or not your commander has briefed you on it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah what he said, don't get caught not following it.
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 11:18:17 PM EDT
[#3]
no. not at all. AR 670-1 is in effect the second it is signed and published.... which it was months ago.

now yes your chain of command needs to brief the changes, but the reg stops for nobody.

Implied task: take some initiative and get fucking smart on it, you shoulda gotten an email from the SMA, and if not it's available on AKO
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 5:48:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

as mentioned by 10centPistolero,it was in effect the minute it was published.

Anyone that thinks you need to be briefed for any regulation needs to be bitch slapped.

a majority of ARs, FMs, DA Pams, forms, etc can be found here-CAC login not required for most:  http://www.apd.army.mil/

There are links at the bottom to subscribe to updates for publications
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 7:04:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
no. not at all. AR 670-1 is in effect the second it is signed and published.... which it was months ago.

now yes your chain of command needs to brief the changes, but the reg stops for nobody.

Implied task: take some initiative and get fucking smart on it, you shoulda gotten an email from the SMA, and if not it's available on AKO
View Quote

Holy Hooah !
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Holy Hooah !
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy Hooah !

?

at the reply?  He's right.  While the AKO bit could be simplified by going to the source-APD, there is no issues with what he said.

and "hooah" is gay.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 8:09:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

?

at the reply?  He's right.  While the AKO bit could be simplified by going to the source-APD, there is no issues with what he said.

and "hooah" is gay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy Hooah !

?

and "hooah" is gay.

I concur
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top