Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2014 9:45:40 PM EDT
Well, update for my process with the navy.

I submitted my packet. Recruiter said I have to submit DD Form 2708-2 and MEPS Form 680. I have attached a copy of the Methacholine Challenge that I just took which shows that I am asthma free. He said my packet has to go up the chain, get the docs to sign off on allowing me to go to MEPS for a physical,  then pass the physical at MEPS, then do the PRT (which is easy as hell for me), then have it all go before the Commander of the Recruit Depot and have him sign off for a waiver.

God help me! I really hope and pray that I get in.

I got the forms from the VA to challange the Army for my misdiagnosis and will be going to the local American Legion. Thanks Apathy and FightingHellfish.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:55:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top