Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2014 2:19:05 PM EDT
Yes, I know. It's been asked so many times it can make people ill. I would like to point out that there is, at times, conflicting information about the process of getting this strangely sacred little tank icon that everyone talks about.

There's sending an email from a .mil address or talking to site staff to get verified. I've seen stryker and 82ND-ABN as people to contact, and that paid membership is a requisite, but every such case is an archived thread about it.

All I want is the straight dope that is up to date. I have my 214-4 separating me from active duty after my time in Kuwait, as well as my NGB22 from my ETS with the Guard ready. PM or email with specifics of what should be redacted aside from Blocks 3a, 19a, and 19b. Also, is .png okay for file format?

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:47:09 PM EDT
[#1]
As a vet with no lil tank icon, I can't answer, but what the heck I'll  take one if they are available.  

So I'm in for an answer, but my guess is you'll have to pony up for the paid membership at the least.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:16:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you sir.  Email sent.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#4]
That was fast!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#5]
You do not need to be a paying member to get a tank. Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:28:29 AM EDT
[#6]
For the sake of playing naïve for those that may be wondering…

"How do you know Moxie?"
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:35:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For the sake of playing naïve for those that may be wondering…

"How do you know Moxie?"
View Quote

'cause I still haven't ponied up for a membership yet.    The thought has crossed my mind, though....
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:55:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I cant speak in terms of for veterans, but for AD i sent em a screenshot of my Mypay screen and that was sufficient.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top