Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 12:34:28 AM EDT
[#1]
sorry guys, i have been real busy....

I am still busy.  Send me an IM of the link and I will add it to the first post.

Thanks.

:)
Link Posted: 4/9/2010 8:07:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Try this one!

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CustomContentDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&content=12513§ionId=14151
Link Posted: 4/12/2010 11:32:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/13/2010 12:02:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By palmer:

Regarding Sig Arms, any individual officer purchase one?

I called for price sheet and was told the weapon had to ship to a PD/Sheriff facility.  Although, she seemed unsure.

Hey Palmer,  I got someone more knowledgeable on the phone on a second call to Sig Arms and that person said that they DO sell to individual officer(retired too).  Of coarse, it must be shipped to an FFL.

Sorry to report the 2010 Sig IOP has changed a bit.  According to the official document, they no longer offer the discounted price to retired officers.  Also, the weapon must be shipped directly to your agency, not a local FFL.  Here are some FAQ's from their IOP paperwork:

Q: I’m the head of my Department. Can I sign my own letterhead?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I have my firearm transferred to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) Dealer?
A: Sorry, our factory direct purchase program is for delivery to your agency only. If you wish to purchase a firearm locally, contact your nearest SIG SAUER Public Safety Sales Center for Law Enforcement products and pricing.

Q: Why can’t I fax my order to SIG SAUER?
A: Fax machines obscure the image on the Law Enforcement ID card.

Q: If I use a credit card, when am I billed for the merchandise?
A: Your card will be billed on the day that your merchandise departs from SIG SAUER.

Q: Why can’t I use a Debit Card?
A: Debit cards look to immediately reserve funds and show a temporary charge on your statement. This can lead a customer to believe that the merchandise has been billed and shipped before it is truly in transit.

Q: Why can’t I use a personal check?
A: Personal checks must be held for clearance and delay shipments to customers.

Q: Why does it take 8 weeks or more for delivery?
A: SIG SAUER Law Enforcement products are built to order. Dependent upon the backlog and production schedule at the factory, some items may take the full eight weeks but many take less. Items with longer lead times are in high demand and the demand simply exceeds our normal production capacity.

Q: I would like to have my firearm customized. Is this possible?
A: Sorry, we do not accept custom orders on this program. Customization would have to occur through the SIG SAUER Custom Shop after the point of sale.

Q: I only want to order accessories. Do I still need a letterhead to ship them to my agency?
A: No, a letterhead is only required for firearms. We will still need a photocopy of your Law Enforcement ID card included with the order.

Q: Do I have to pay Sales Tax or Shipping and Handling in addition to the price listed?
A: No Sales Tax applies as the transactions take place in the State of New Hampshire. You may be subject to a local use tax dependent on your State of residence.  Our firearms prices include shipping and handling. Accessory orders over $100.00 are shipped at no charge. Accessory orders less than $100.00 are subject to a $7.95 shipping and handling fee.

Q: I’m retired from Law Enforcement. Can I still ship the pistol to my former agency with an endorsed letterhead?
A: Sorry, all retired Officers must purchase discounted firearms through a SIG SAUER Public Safety Sales Center.

Q: Why do some models ship with more magazines than others?
A: Some of the products on the SIG SAUER Law Enforcement Purchase Program were developed by our Custom Shop and Commercial Sales Department. Please read the price list carefully for specifications on what magazines and accessories are included with each item.

Q: I have a friend in Law Enforcement who is interested in purchasing a firearm. May I pass this packet to them?
A: Absolutely. We welcome any active Officer to participate in this program.

Q: My Chief won’t sign the “Agency Authorization Letterhead” because the text refers to the item being for official use only and not for personal use. I thought the firearm was going to be my personal property?
A: You are correct. The text refers to acceptance by your Chief that this item is suitable for on-duty or off-duty use and is not being procured for resale to a third party. If your Chief isn’t comfortable with the text of the letter, use a SIG SAUER Public Safety Sales Center to make your purchase. The format of the “Agency Authorization Letterhead” may not be altered.

Q: My agency does not permit me to photocopy my credentials (or) doesn’t issue ID Cards. How do I complete my order?
A: Please submit an agency letterhead endorsed by your supervisor verifying your employment with a photocopy of your Driver’s License.

Q: I am a resident of California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, or New York. Why am I excluded from the SIG SAUER 2010 Individual Officer Purchase Program?
A: Your State has special firearms registry requirements that are not covered by an agency letterhead transfer. Please contact a SIG SAUER Public Safety Sales Center to make your purchase.

Q: The firearm that I’d like to purchase is not on the attached 2010 SIG SAUER Individual Officer Price List. Can I still order it factory direct?
A: Sorry, only the firearms on the 2010 SIG SAUER Individual Officer Price List are eligible for factory direct purchase. Please contact a SIG SAUER Public Safety Sales Center for any items not included in this program.

Link Posted: 4/14/2010 7:40:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/14/2010 9:12:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been looking at the Sig program myself.  Sure wish I'd bought under the last program.  Prices are up and the process is different.  You can find prices from this Sig LE/Military IOP Non-letterhead link.  Or, you can start by clicking on the LE/Military link on their main page.
Link Posted: 4/14/2010 10:37:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#7]
Originally Posted By HendersonDefense:
If you email me at [email protected] and I can email you IOP and Agency pricing. Being an LE dealer, we can accept personal checks and credit/debit cards with no worries. We can send them to your FFL of choice or your department if they allow it.

Also, the IOP pricing is open to current military/LE, retired military/LE, licensed security officers, judges, DA's and assistant DA's, and first responders (EMT, paramedic, firefighters).

thanks,
Ron

email sent

btw is there a model that is New York State legal???  pinned stock and muzzle brake???
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 11:58:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 4:56:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ratchman:
I've been looking at the Sig program myself.  Sure wish I'd bought under the last program.  Prices are up and the process is different.  You can find prices from this Sig LE/Military IOP Non-letterhead link.  Or, you can start by clicking on the LE/Military link on their main page.

They must have changed the program since the beginning of the year when I first got a copy of the sales material.  I'm glad they have opened it up a bit.  The prices have actually gone down since last year but they have changed the packages somewhat.  For example, I recently bought a P250 in 45ACP.  The 2010 price is $81 less than 2009 but no longer includes three magazines.  The current package includes only one magazine but I bought new magazines for $29 so I saved $23 over last years package price.  

Thanks Sig for supporting LE and Military personnel.  

Link Posted: 5/9/2010 7:41:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone asked K-Var if they offer a LEO discount?  If anyone is interested in AKs....
Link Posted: 5/11/2010 7:58:43 PM EDT
[#11]
just wondering if anyone knew if bulletproofme offered a discount, i scanned the 7 pgs and didnt see anything on here
Link Posted: 5/16/2010 5:10:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/10/2010 11:20:22 PM EDT
[#13]
do you sell threaded barrels for the sigs?
Link Posted: 6/14/2010 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Poss stupid question....

Does Oakley extend discounts to EMT/FF types? I visited the usstandard.com site and it did not seem that there was anything EMS/FF on the application form

Thanks in advance...
Link Posted: 6/15/2010 12:25:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: palmer] [#15]
Originally Posted By SGT69:

Regarding Sig Arms, any individual officer purchase one?

I called for price sheet and was told the weapon had to ship to a PD/Sheriff facility.  Although, she seemed unsure.

Hey Palmer,  I got someone more knowledgeable on the phone on a second call to Sig Arms and that person said that they DO sell to individual officer(retired too).  Of coarse, it must be shipped to an FFL.

Sorry to report the 2010 Sig IOP has changed a bit.  According to the official document, they no longer offer the discounted price to retired officers.  Also, the weapon must be shipped directly to your agency, not a local FFL.  Here are some FAQ's from their IOP paperwork:

Q: I’m the head of my Department. Can I sign my own letterhead?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I have my firearm transferred to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) Dealer?
A: Sorry, our factory direct purchase program is for delivery to your agency only. If you wish to purchase a firearm locally, contact your nearest SIG SAUER Public Safety Sales Center for Law Enforcement products and pricing.

Q: Why can’t I fax my order to SIG SAUER?
A: Fax machines obscure the image on the Law Enforcement ID card.

Q: If I use a credit card, when am I billed for the merchandise?
A: Your card will be billed on the day that your merchandise departs from SIG SAUER.

Q: Why can’t I use a Debit Card?
A: Debit cards look to immediately reserve funds and show a temporary charge on your statement. This can lead a customer to believe that the merchandise has been billed and shipped before it is truly in transit.

Q: Why can’t I use a personal check?
A: Personal checks must be held for clearance and delay shipments to customers.

Q: Why does it take 8 weeks or more for delivery?
A: SIG SAUER Law Enforcement products are built to order. Dependent upon the backlog and production schedule at the factory, some items may take the full eight weeks but many take less. Items with longer lead times are in high demand and the demand simply exceeds our normal production capacity.

Q: I would like to have my firearm customized. Is this possible?
A: Sorry, we do not accept custom orders on this program. Customization would have to occur through the SIG SAUER Custom Shop after the point of sale.

Q: I only want to order accessories. Do I still need a letterhead to ship them to my agency?
A: No, a letterhead is only required for firearms. We will still need a photocopy of your Law Enforcement ID card included with the order.

Q: Do I have to pay Sales Tax or Shipping and Handling in addition to the price listed?
A: No Sales Tax applies as the transactions take place in the State of New Hampshire. You may be subject to a local use tax dependent on your State of residence.  Our firearms prices include shipping and handling. Accessory orders over $100.00 are shipped at no charge. Accessory orders less than $100.00 are subject to a $7.95 shipping and handling fee.

Q: I’m retired from Law Enforcement. Can I still ship the pistol to my former agency with an endorsed letterhead?
A: Sorry, all retired Officers must purchase discounted firearms through a SIG SAUER Public Safety Sales Center.

Q: Why do some models ship with more magazines than others?
A: Some of the products on the SIG SAUER Law Enforcement Purchase Program were developed by our Custom Shop and Commercial Sales Department. Please read the price list carefully for specifications on what magazines and accessories are included with each item.

Q: I have a friend in Law Enforcement who is interested in purchasing a firearm. May I pass this packet to them?
A: Absolutely. We welcome any active Officer to participate in this program.

Q: My Chief won’t sign the “Agency Authorization Letterhead” because the text refers to the item being for official use only and not for personal use. I thought the firearm was going to be my personal property?
A: You are correct. The text refers to acceptance by your Chief that this item is suitable for on-duty or off-duty use and is not being procured for resale to a third party. If your Chief isn’t comfortable with the text of the letter, use a SIG SAUER Public Safety Sales Center to make your purchase. The format of the “Agency Authorization Letterhead” may not be altered.

Q: My agency does not permit me to photocopy my credentials (or) doesn’t issue ID Cards. How do I complete my order?
A: Please submit an agency letterhead endorsed by your supervisor verifying your employment with a photocopy of your Driver’s License.

Q: I am a resident of California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, or New York. Why am I excluded from the SIG SAUER 2010 Individual Officer Purchase Program?
A: Your State has special firearms registry requirements that are not covered by an agency letterhead transfer. Please contact a SIG SAUER Public Safety Sales Center to make your purchase.

Q: The firearm that I’d like to purchase is not on the attached 2010 SIG SAUER Individual Officer Price List. Can I still order it factory direct?
A: Sorry, only the firearms on the 2010 SIG SAUER Individual Officer Price List are eligible for factory direct purchase. Please contact a SIG SAUER Public Safety Sales Center for any items not included in this program.

Hmm, well I'm retired and Sig sent me a price list.  I got the discount and they shipped to my FFL.  Don't know, maybe I got in under the wire?  Purchased 4/13/10.

Link Posted: 6/15/2010 6:24:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By wiggy762:
Poss stupid question....

Does Oakley extend discounts to EMT/FF types? I visited the usstandard.com site and it did not seem that there was anything EMS/FF on the application form

Thanks in advance...

When you sign up you can select local then government them either fire or other.

This is all under the Service Branch block here https://secure.usstandardissue.com/Registration.cfm
Link Posted: 6/17/2010 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Anyone know about SKD Tactical? Or Emdom?
Link Posted: 6/17/2010 7:57:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Originally Posted By mikf44:

Originally Posted By wiggy762:

Poss stupid question....

Thanks in advance...

When you sign up you can select local then government them either fire or other.

This is all under the Service Branch block here https://secure.usstandardissue.com/Registration.cfm
Thanks, I saw all of that....but as an EMT-B and a Paramedic student, I am not affiliated with any agency or service...

So, I was wondering if this discount had a personal licensing element...

Link Posted: 6/23/2010 10:02:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By RightSide:
Anyone know about SKD Tactical? Or Emdom?

SKD tactical told me or someone else a year ago that they operate with a very slim profit margin that they cannot afford to give a discount.  

(I am guessing) Many companies are like that, esp the 'gear' companies due to competition from those wholesale stores.
Link Posted: 6/25/2010 12:33:02 PM EDT
[#20]
The FAQ on SKD's website also says no LE/Mil discounts.
Link Posted: 6/27/2010 12:56:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Anyone know if any of the companies making/selling suppressors have LEO/MIL pricing on them?
Link Posted: 6/30/2010 8:48:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By coconut1:
Anyone know if any of the companies making/selling suppressors have LEO/MIL pricing on them?

I think the best bet is to order them from online at a good price and find a FFL that can transfer supressors at a LEO discount price.  I haven't found anyone that offer them at discounts due to the low margins of profit from the suppressors.  (suppressor companies charge a lot due to R&R cost and low amount of sales due to the suppressors are generally a low demand product.
Link Posted: 7/3/2010 8:43:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Crito:
Note: About 45 websites and growing. Updated 7/17/2009  Stay safe guys.  Send me a message if you got another website to add.  Owner/Buyer are welcomed to IM me about a website.  Or post it on this message and I will add it to the first page.

Lets get a list of discount links for every officer.  Police, etc need help and helping can mean letting them save a few bucks.  Give a Description and if it is a good deal or a very good deal.

Heres a few right now.

SIG ARMS   You have to call their Gov/LEO sales and they will email you a catalog.  Very good deal.

InterState Arms Corp  A Distributor that offers Discounts.  Good Deal.

Phoenix Law Enforcement Distributor  A very good deal on Colt AR 15.

G T Distributors This one offers decent prices and certain goods.  

Police One - Info and Links

From the post listed below:

J and T Distributing Offers a discount for their products.

Quantico Tactical offer LE 10% off regular priced kit in the stores. Hit up Peggy for web discounts.

CQD Fax or E-Mail an ID and your good to go.  

Code 4 Tactical 10% on most transactions, email or call them to verify if product qualifies

Double Star AR15 Rifles  Good Discount

RRA LEO pageRock River Arms gives LEO discounts if you can afford 12-16 week waits.

Smith and Wesson Firearms   Federal Officers only. Need to call directly for LEO Price.

POF USA For LEO disocunts, they need to do things over the phone.

Supply Captain  Name tapes,550 Cord, Tac. gear

Springfield Armory Call for Catalog.

Don't forget Glocks $100 Homeland Security discount for LEO/EMS/Fire/MIL.
Glock web site

Glocktalk thread on the discount.

NUcadet07 stated that Metro North train to NYC. IT's free, just show your .mil ID and they'll punch you a ticket on the train. If you have a wife, or friends etc.. they are free as well. Not sure if this is official policy or not but I've done it dozens of times as have many of my friends.

Millett Sights offers mil/LEO discounts. I have a DMS-1 and I love it, very interested in the ZoomDot as well. Email them and they will send you the discounted price.

Of course the old stand by: Brownells Brownells  

Oakley Gov't sales: Oakley Oakley  

Check Burris Optics optics, we get a GOOD discount on 2 optics a year and 3 mounting systems....

Chinook Medical Chinook Medical  

Selected "LE" during checkout and got a great discount on some med gear for my Active Shooter bag.

Rainier Arms Rainier Arms  

Brownells  and   Midway USA  both offer discounts to LE and I think Mil also. Info on each website  Note: Midway only give discounts to the Departments/Agencies only.  

Surefire  
Surefire 25% call the LE div.

LaRue Tactical  , 10% on everything THEY make, with the exception of stealth products (complete uppers)

BrightFlashlights  

Apex ODT  

J&T Distributing   Distributers of the Double Star AR15 Rifle. 5% off of their J&T Website and You have to ask to be transferred to the DoubleStar Company for a LEO discount.  A pretty good price on a AR15.

TAD Gear  

RMJ Tactical FROM CONAN56:  RMJ Tactical Tomahawks   Active Military personnel / Police / Emergency Personnel: You are why we are in business. To demonstrate our appreciation for the work you do, your price is always $295 plus shipping and handling. So, after you place your order, send us documentation to validate your status in one of the above categories and we rebate your account! (Obtain rebate mailing address from our ‘Contact Us’ page) APO addresses are same shipping as stateside.
Reg $360

Bud’s Gun Shop direct LEO Sales site: Buds Police Supply

Gear Sector does too. Great slings and service.

EOTAC

OMB Guns  

Burris gives mil/leo 55% off on 2 items per year

Millett Sights  [email protected]   Just email them and ask, they will send you the LE/mil price.

Arizona Gun Runners gives a 10% LEO discount.

LMT has a LE/MIL Price list they will send you upon request

Militech 1Mili-Tec 1 gun lube

Aimpoint - directly  LEO Rep.

Noveske - LEO Discount.

Trijicon – LEO/MIL Discount.

Hornady TAP – LEO Discount. Will restart once their orders are no longer back-ordered

Para-Ordnance – LEO  Discount.  P13 or P14 in a specialty version – good discount.  Note: added from another thread.

1811 Tactical Supply  Email Owner for Discount.  He messaged me that if you are looking for an item, email him and he will quote you the LEO/FF Discount Price.

Daniel Defense   Decent Discount.    Makers of a good AR15.

Robinson Armament They offer Mil/Leo discounts

Command Arms    Command Arms offers a 10% LEO discount if you purchase from them directly.

Express Guns honors the S&W and Sig Programs, they also honor FF/EMS

Go Time Gear leo discount and great customer service.

Microtech Small Arms Research  Discount on their awesome AUG style rifle and knives.  I do not know much about this one, but saw this info on another thread.  Is it directly or through a dealer?

Express Police Supply   Pretty good deals for LEOs.

Comp-Tac  10% discount to LEO  after mailing them your Creds/ID.

Note: I thought this was a good topic.  I hope it helps.

It seems that most companies that offer discounts for police officers, fire dept., and military personel are companies that sell products directly related to their work.
I am about to graduate from dental school (I may persue specialty training) and I will offer the following discounts to all police officers/law enforcement, FD, and military personel and their families:

15% OFF for the police officer, fireman or woman/employee, military personel
10% OFF for all dependents
10% OFF for school teachers (does not include college professors etc...)

Link Posted: 7/3/2010 12:06:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By BUMC:
Note: About 45 websites and growing. Updated 7/17/2009  Stay safe guys.  Send me a message if you got another website to add.  Owner/Buyer are welcomed to IM me about a website.  Or post it on this message and I will add it to the first page.

Lets get a list of discount links for every officer.  Police, etc need help and helping can mean letting them save a few bucks.  Give a Description and if it is a good deal or a very good deal.

Heres a few right now.

SIG ARMS   You have to call their Gov/LEO sales and they will email you a catalog.  Very good deal.

InterState Arms Corp  A Distributor that offers Discounts.  Good Deal.

Phoenix Law Enforcement Distributor  A very good deal on Colt AR 15.

G T Distributors This one offers decent prices and certain goods.  

Police One - Info and Links

From the post listed below:

J and T Distributing Offers a discount for their products.

Quantico Tactical offer LE 10% off regular priced kit in the stores. Hit up Peggy for web discounts.

CQD Fax or E-Mail an ID and your good to go.  

Code 4 Tactical 10% on most transactions, email or call them to verify if product qualifies

Double Star AR15 Rifles  Good Discount

RRA LEO pageRock River Arms gives LEO discounts if you can afford 12-16 week waits.

Smith and Wesson Firearms   Federal Officers only. Need to call directly for LEO Price.

POF USA For LEO disocunts, they need to do things over the phone.

Supply Captain  Name tapes,550 Cord, Tac. gear

Springfield Armory Call for Catalog.

Don't forget Glocks $100 Homeland Security discount for LEO/EMS/Fire/MIL.
Glock web site

Glocktalk thread on the discount.

NUcadet07 stated that Metro North train to NYC. IT's free, just show your .mil ID and they'll punch you a ticket on the train. If you have a wife, or friends etc.. they are free as well. Not sure if this is official policy or not but I've done it dozens of times as have many of my friends.

Millett Sights offers mil/LEO discounts. I have a DMS-1 and I love it, very interested in the ZoomDot as well. Email them and they will send you the discounted price.

Of course the old stand by: Brownells Brownells  

Oakley Gov't sales: Oakley Oakley  

Check Burris Optics optics, we get a GOOD discount on 2 optics a year and 3 mounting systems....

Chinook Medical Chinook Medical  

Selected "LE" during checkout and got a great discount on some med gear for my Active Shooter bag.

Rainier Arms Rainier Arms  

Brownells  and   Midway USA  both offer discounts to LE and I think Mil also. Info on each website  Note: Midway only give discounts to the Departments/Agencies only.  

Surefire  
Surefire 25% call the LE div.

LaRue Tactical  , 10% on everything THEY make, with the exception of stealth products (complete uppers)

BrightFlashlights  

Apex ODT  

J&T Distributing   Distributers of the Double Star AR15 Rifle. 5% off of their J&T Website and You have to ask to be transferred to the DoubleStar Company for a LEO discount.  A pretty good price on a AR15.

TAD Gear  

RMJ Tactical FROM CONAN56:  RMJ Tactical Tomahawks   Active Military personnel / Police / Emergency Personnel: You are why we are in business. To demonstrate our appreciation for the work you do, your price is always $295 plus shipping and handling. So, after you place your order, send us documentation to validate your status in one of the above categories and we rebate your account! (Obtain rebate mailing address from our ‘Contact Us’ page) APO addresses are same shipping as stateside.
Reg $360

Bud’s Gun Shop direct LEO Sales site: Buds Police Supply

Gear Sector does too. Great slings and service.

EOTAC

OMB Guns  

Burris gives mil/leo 55% off on 2 items per year

Millett Sights  [email protected]   Just email them and ask, they will send you the LE/mil price.

Arizona Gun Runners gives a 10% LEO discount.

LMT has a LE/MIL Price list they will send you upon request

Militech 1Mili-Tec 1 gun lube

Aimpoint - directly  LEO Rep.

Noveske - LEO Discount.

Trijicon – LEO/MIL Discount.

Hornady TAP – LEO Discount. Will restart once their orders are no longer back-ordered

Para-Ordnance – LEO  Discount.  P13 or P14 in a specialty version – good discount.  Note: added from another thread.

1811 Tactical Supply  Email Owner for Discount.  He messaged me that if you are looking for an item, email him and he will quote you the LEO/FF Discount Price.

Daniel Defense   Decent Discount.    Makers of a good AR15.

Robinson Armament They offer Mil/Leo discounts

Command Arms    Command Arms offers a 10% LEO discount if you purchase from them directly.

Express Guns honors the S&W and Sig Programs, they also honor FF/EMS

Go Time Gear leo discount and great customer service.

Microtech Small Arms Research  Discount on their awesome AUG style rifle and knives.  I do not know much about this one, but saw this info on another thread.  Is it directly or through a dealer?

Express Police Supply   Pretty good deals for LEOs.

Comp-Tac  10% discount to LEO  after mailing them your Creds/ID.

Note: I thought this was a good topic.  I hope it helps.

It seems that most companies that offer discounts for police officers, fire dept., and military personel are companies that sell products directly related to their work.
I am about to graduate from dental school (I may persue specialty training) and I will offer the following discounts to all police officers/law enforcement, FD, and military personel and their families:

15% OFF for the police officer, fireman or woman/employee, military personel
10% OFF for all dependents
10% OFF for school teachers (does not include college professors etc...)

Nice!

Where will your office be?

Link Posted: 7/7/2010 3:09:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Just got off the phone with Burris, they have apparently changed their policy, it is now 50% on 1 optic and 1 mount per calendar year.  you have to call them and they will mail, fax, or e-mail the order form.  When you return it you have to include letter head or copy of your ID.
Link Posted: 7/11/2010 1:22:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FullSilverJacket] [#26]
New Discount on Ammo for LEO.

The New Ammo company (HPR Ammo) that just got banned in California offers pretty good discounts (ONGOING) online.

* Active Military personnel - all branches
  * Retired Military personnel - all branches
  * National Guard personnel - all branches
  * Military Reserve personnel - all branches

* Fire Fighters - including volunteers
  * Paramedics and EMTs

* TSA Employees
  * Commercial Pilots
  * Federal Flight Deck Officers

* Court Judges
  * District and Deputy District Attorneys

* All sworn Law Enforcement Officers - city, county, state, and federal
  * All retired Law Enforcement Officers - city, county, state, and federal
  * All Corrections Officers
  * State Licensed Security Companies

http://www.scottsdaleammo.com/help_answer.asp?ID=15

Currently in stock, 380ACP, 9mm, 40SW, 45ACP,  223 Rem
Link Posted: 7/16/2010 2:20:08 PM EDT
[#27]
BattleComp

1.) If you qualify for the LE discount, please send us a scanned copy of your Police ID, and send it to us via email to: [email protected]

2.) If you are a member of the armed services, and qualify for the military discount, please send us an email from your .mil account to:  [email protected]
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 12:37:54 PM EDT
[#28]
I hear SPIKES TACTICAL used to give a 10% discount not anymore, I was e-mailing Aglela back and forth over the last couple of days and all they will do is the 5% ARFCOM Discount.
Link Posted: 7/24/2010 7:51:25 PM EDT
[#29]
spikes is cheaper on their retailers like AIM Suprplus.  AIM had spikes lowers for 69 bucks....  even with 10% discount, no way can you match that on Spikes website.

Link Posted: 7/28/2010 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#30]
That is were I bought my Spikes LE upper from alot cheaper than Spikes website.
Link Posted: 7/29/2010 10:00:40 PM EDT
[#31]
WWW.Springco.com offers a 15% leo/mil discount online from a mil or agency e-mail address great car-15 buffer springs
Link Posted: 8/2/2010 1:31:55 AM EDT
[#32]
DSG Arms has great prices on 5.56 ammo w/ LEO discount right now, w/ free shipping coupon. 1krnds for $280 (55 grn) or $300 (62 grn).
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Does anyone have an LE discount on night vision stuff?
Link Posted: 10/14/2010 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#35]
ameriglo night sights offers 30% off to LE
Link Posted: 10/19/2010 6:25:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gehrkek] [#36]
Promotive (For LEO, FIRE, EMT, MIL)

Sign up and join one of the teams that you qualify for. Examples for LEO discounts go for Vortex optics, adventure med kits, SOG, Crimson Trace, Taser, Kershaw, Wiley X. and the say this list includes over 104 companies.

Same for MIL, FIRE, and EMT.

Simple sign up and verification. Then BAM up to 70 to sometimes 80% off their products. Pretty sweet, not all products from companies but I have found lots of useful stuff.

IM or email me with any questions.

KG
Link Posted: 10/19/2010 10:42:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By FullSilverJacket:
New Discount on Ammo for LEO.

The New Ammo company (HPR Ammo) that just got banned in California offers pretty good discounts (ONGOING) online.

* Active Military personnel - all branches
  * Retired Military personnel - all branches
  * National Guard personnel - all branches
  * Military Reserve personnel - all branches

* Fire Fighters - including volunteers
  * Paramedics and EMTs

* TSA Employees
  * Commercial Pilots
  * Federal Flight Deck Officers

* Court Judges
  * District and Deputy District Attorneys

* All sworn Law Enforcement Officers - city, county, state, and federal
  * All retired Law Enforcement Officers - city, county, state, and federal
  * All Corrections Officers
  * State Licensed Security Companies

http://www.scottsdaleammo.com/help_answer.asp?ID=15

Currently in stock, 380ACP, 9mm, 40SW, 45ACP,  223 Rem

What percentage off are they offering?
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 2:51:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Just a heads up.  I have now done 3-4 orders with DSGarms.com and they are awesome.  The inventory definitely seems to be right on and I have not had a single back order issue.  Most of the items I have needed or ordered for other officers were FAR cheaper than I could find locally or at other websites.  In addition, each order had a 3 day turnaround.

The have the BEST deal on pmags I have been able to find, just a heads up.  

I am in the process of ordering my xmas stuff for my officers and have now pretty gone to their sight first on anything I plan to order.  Really impressed with this business.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:26:53 AM EDT
[#39]
I don't know if it is all stores or not, and it's not exactly gear, but Autozone offers 10% discount to LEO, MIL and FF just by showing ID at the register.
Link Posted: 10/31/2010 3:27:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Just a heads up.  I have now done 3-4 orders with DSGarms.com and they are awesome.  The inventory definitely seems to be right on and I have not had a single back order issue.  Most of the items I have needed or ordered for other officers were FAR cheaper than I could find locally or at other websites.  In addition, each order had a 3 day turnaround.

I am in the process of ordering my xmas stuff for my officers and have now pretty gone to their sight first on anything I plan to order.  Really impressed with this business.

also have ordered things from them...good business...
Link Posted: 11/4/2010 7:29:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By staringback05:

also have ordered things from them...good business...

agree they are excellent across the board, discount is apreciated and we should all pay them back through word of mouth
Link Posted: 11/5/2010 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By gehrkek:

Sign up and join one of the teams that you qualify for. Examples for LEO discounts go for Vortex optics, adventure med kits, SOG, Crimson Trace, Taser, Kershaw, Wiley X. and the say this list includes over 104 companies.

Simple sign up and verification. Then BAM up to 70 to sometimes 80% off their products. Pretty sweet, not all products from companies but I have found lots of useful stuff.

KG

Promotive is the best thing since arfcom. just about. LEUPOLD FACTORY DISCOUNT.

and before anyone  brings up the you have to be a fed. try getting a little creative, there are lots of LE 'groups' that are not local and have a national presence...
Link Posted: 11/6/2010 10:49:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By pwr2al4:

KG

and before anyone  brings up the you have to be a fed. try getting a little creative, there are lots of LE 'groups' that are not local and have a national presence...

What info do you have to give them ro sign up.  It smells fishy to me.
Link Posted: 11/6/2010 10:59:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By pwr2al4:

KG

What info do you have to give them ro sign up.  It smells fishy to me.

+1, seems a bit too good kinda thing, and dang I need an optic . . .
Link Posted: 11/9/2010 11:42:54 PM EDT
[#45]
The promotive thing seems legit I signed up and the discounts are good.
Link Posted: 11/10/2010 10:22:12 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm sorry if I didnt see it already posted but here are a couple: for military, leo and emt fire. benchmade knives=30%, Kershaw knives=50%, Cold steel knives=10%

Be safe!
Link Posted: 11/17/2010 2:22:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Crito] [#47]
north face (i think it is called that) is something% off.
Link Posted: 11/17/2010 11:25:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BAR92M4] [#48]
north face (i think it is called that) is 60% off.[/quote  

Hi Crito.
Can you please provide a link for north face I searched the web and could not find anything thank you and have a happy Thanksgiving

Link Posted: 11/17/2010 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#49]

Originally Posted By BAR92M4:

north face (i think it is called that) is 60% off.[/quote  

Hi Crito.

Can you please provide a link for north face I searched the web and could not find anything thank you and have a happy Thanksgiving

+1, I wouldn't mind a new jacket at 60% off.

Link Posted: 11/18/2010 4:09:15 AM EDT
[#50]
You can get north face products at wholesale through promotive.com mentioned above.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top