Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gotuonpaper:

For what? LOL
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Justintime2:
Did a google search and found a DEA code that worked for the 51% off, here you go!
V7NNF0IZPE6N

For what? LOL

Edited my post to include "for Benchmade", sorry thought you would have seen my post just above it discussing trying to find the Benchmade code...
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 12:27:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stag_8_24] [#2]
This was suppose to be a reply. Spikes still does offer a 10% discount. I bought two lowers and I received it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 1:23:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stag_8_24] [#3]
JoeBoboutfitters.com 5% Off
ShootSteel.com 15% off
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 12:30:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: swampfoxoutdoors] [#4]
Microtech Knives Discount.

The following was copied and pasted from a email sent to me from MT. My experience with these guys was great. They really took care of me. Look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Jason McCoy here with Microtech Knives. I am contacting you about your recent inquiry about our Government/Military program from Microtech. First and foremost, we here at Microtech cannot thank you enough for your service. These models are only available through us at this price exclusively to active Law Enforcement(LEO), Military(UMS), and First Responders(RSK) because we feel that you men and women deserve the best tools for the job. No matter which department you serve, you have the option to purchase any of the knives in the program pictured. As of right now, these are the only models available in the program but we may add other selections in the future. The price will be $187.25/pc + shipping for the Ultratechs and the SBK fixed blades. If you are interested in purchasing, I will need  proof of credentials, such as a service ID (If you have a .mil .gov .FBI etc. email address, this will suffice) emailed back to me along with a good contact number and shipping address. Credit card number, EXP date and 3 digit code located on the back of the card can also be emailed as well. If you are uncomfortable with providing CC information through email, you can call me at either number listed below. We will get your order processed and sent out to you ASAP

Thank you for your service and your support,
Jason McCoy
Microtech Knives
[email protected]

Link Posted: 4/10/2017 2:12:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: swampfoxoutdoors] [#5]
Anyone aware of a Buck knives discount?

To answer my own question yes. Its 50% which sounds good. Once you get on their web site and see that everything is full MSRP which is about 100%-130% more than online store prices it makes it useless.

Copied and Paste from email.

Thank you for contacting Buck Knives with your inquiry.

We offer a Military/Police Department/Fire Department one time a year discount of 50% for up to 5 knives (ordered all at the same time). All we would need would be a copy of your ID emailed to us at this email address ([email protected]). We would then email you a PROMO Code that you could use on our website (some restrictions apply) when placing your order.

Hope this helps. If you need any help with this, please contact me at 800-326-2825, ext. 3.

Thanks again,

Robert
Buck Knives Consumer Relations
800-326-2825, ext. 3
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Experticity now carries guns.

Savage Arms 20% off MSRP
Stag Arms 30% off MSRP

Also has SIG sights, Primos, RCBS, Nightforce 35%, Hoppes, Eley AMMO 50% off MSRP, Champion targets, Butler Creek, Browning lights and knives, Muzzy, GSM game cameras and calls.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 9:13:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Best place for Aimpoint H2/T2?

DSG has H2 for $608
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 2:35:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Spoke with a Optics Planet rep today. They advised me that they offer a blanket 10% off to Mil, LE, Fire, EMS etc.. But If you call in your order they most likely will beat that once you show proof of membership.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 4:35:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Kühl Clothing offers 25% discount for Fire/EMS/first responders. Not sure if you gunslingers get a different discount or not. Just fill out an application for their Pro Sales Program, and wait for approval.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 12:38:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: v188] [#10]
Does Armalite have a mil/Leo discount?  Don't have a phone to call them right now.  Thanks!

Edit:  They do.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 10:50:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NBT] [#11]
Fortis Manufacturing offers a discount for LEO/MIL....

Fortis

Verbatim...

"We do have a LEO/MIL discount, you can either send us a picture of your badge or a dd214 negating your SSN.

Thanks,
Tony
Fortis Manufacturing, Inc. - "Strength by Design™"
6823 S 220th St. Kent, WA 98032
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 5:40:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Looking to get a tlr1  and tlr 6 .

Any place have leo discount on them .

Thanks brothers
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 8:39:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MatSim] [#13]
Does anyone have the new password for benchmade? I used the CIA one 6 months ago but it doesn’t seem like it’s working anymore.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 11:49:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Guys we have a big Black Friday Sale starting on 11/23 at noon.  In addition we offer large LE discounts on most of the items in our store, particularly body armor, helmets and plate carriers.  Thought I would post this here in the LE section since that what we do for a living and the business is our side job.  Send me a PM or email if you guys have any questions.

LE discount:  https://mountaincreekarmory.com/pages/le-mil-discount

Black Friday (prices go live on 11/23):  https://mountaincreekarmory.com/collections/sale:

About us: https://mountaincreekarmory.com/pages/about-us
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 12:11:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Does anyone have a new benchmade code?
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Does anyone have the new battle comp code?
Link Posted: 3/29/2018 11:38:49 AM EDT
[#17]
New Microtech Public Safety Models

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

contact Jason for pricing. (good deal)
[email protected]
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 1:07:51 PM EDT
[#18]
LEO for crossbreed 10pct and leo10 for Stealthgear
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 12:47:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Looking for best prices on IFAK or supplies to put our own together...want to get prices to submit to admin to see if I can get the dept. to cover the costs of these items and if not...save me some money buying my own kit. Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/17/2018 11:03:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Any scuba diving brands?
Link Posted: 6/17/2018 11:04:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jackary] [#21]
Anyone have the battle comp code for this year?
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 12:56:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Has Silencerco been posted yet?  I believe their discount is 35%.

https://silencerco.com/speq/
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 4:49:25 PM EDT
[#23]
GG&G gives 10% off for LE/Mil.

Arguably the best bipods made, and their scope mounts are excellent quality. Lots of other good stuff for guns and gear.
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 8:45:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Anyone have the updated (2018) Benchmade coupon?
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 11:03:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Another request for Benchmade.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 11:13:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Norinco982lover:

From what we can tell there is not and will not be anymore benchmade coupon codes.

There’s been a couple threads on it over the past year.

@chadashton
View Quote
Thanks. I did find that they offer a discount to LE if you contact them. Not sure if it's as good as the code everyone has been asking for. I also found an officer in a neighboring department that is an authorized dealer and sells to fellow LE for cost which seems to be the best deal. I know an officer that got a Phaeton D/A OTF from him for $200.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By RileyF:
SilencerCo Speq Program, there is no set % but rather a set reduced price for each item.

WHO QUALIFIES
• Law Enforcement (Active or Retired with credentials)
• Military (Active, Reserve, or Retired with military credentials, or disabled veterans with medically retired ID) VA Cards not applicable
• Federal Flight Deck Officer (with credentials)
• Fire Rescue / EMT (with credentials/license)
• Private Security (Armed private security only)

I got a Omega as an EMT and save a significant amount.

https://silencerco.com/speq/
View Quote
Is this still available?  Link says page doesn’t exist.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 7:11:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By FiremanBrad:

Is this still available?  Link says page doesn’t exist.
View Quote
new link

@FiremanBrad
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 7:17:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 11:31:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Anybody have a POC for aimpoint or EO Tech LE sales, individual officer, not agency purchase...
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 1:55:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:55:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Not sure if it’s been posted, but Primary Arms has a LEO discount. If you can, go into the store and pick up your order, they usually hook you up even more.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:35:35 PM EDT
[#35]
So I went to order a pair of Salomon fro Expert Voice and they’ve cut access to a lot of the more tactical and rugged type footwear.

Anybody know why?  They still had access to them a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#36]
So I went to order a pair of Salomon fro Expert Voice and they’ve cut access to a lot of the more tactical and rugged type footwear.

View Quote

Just logged in directly to their website, and all the discount are showing as usual.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 8:42:10 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

If you mean specifically the Forces line, I have never seen those on EV
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 2:54:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Castillo:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Castillo:

I typically go through the ExpertVoice site and they list the XA lines etc, that are basically the Forces line in slightly different colors and a few different features.  

I actually went to their site after contacting them and it does show there just not on ExpertVoice for some reason.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Nightforce optics offers a ELO/MIL discount, email them for the info.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 9:22:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 12:34:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DWO] [#41]
Cloud Defensive officers 25% off any of the products they sell for Military and LEO's. Here is the link to sign up, I believe they require credentials to sign up. https://www.clouddefensive.com/military-le/
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top