Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 5/16/2012 1:06:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By AZarmament:
AZarmament.com offers special Patrol Rifle program pricing to law enforcement officers. For optics and upgrades to your patrol rifle please contact us for the discount coupon codes. Our LE discount codes are also extended to firefighters, EMS, and the military.

www.AZarmament.com

great to know thank you.

fellas dsgarms.com also offers a nice discount on all products.

burris offers one optic and one mount from their entire line at 50 percent off msrp limit once a year. Its restricted to LE andI believe I few others possibly NRA instrcutor and Forest Service IIRC.

The discount isn't literally half off retail since there msrp is obviously a little bit higher, but it is ldefinitey the best deal around by far.

the big 3 or 4 knifemakers are all on promotive, nothign insane, although SOG is pretty nice. Also Suunto gives a pretty good discount, as well as Camelbak.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 12:56:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By pwr2al4:
Originally Posted By AZarmament:
AZarmament.com offers special Patrol Rifle program pricing to law enforcement officers. For optics and upgrades to your patrol rifle please contact us for the discount coupon codes. Our LE discount codes are also extended to firefighters, EMS, and the military.

www.AZarmament.com

great to know thank you.

fellas dsgarms.com also offers a nice discount on all products.

burris offers one optic and one mount from their entire line at 50 percent off msrp limit once a year. Its restricted to LE andI believe I few others possibly NRA instrcutor and Forest Service IIRC.

The discount isn't literally half off retail since there msrp is obviously a little bit higher, but it is ldefinitey the best deal around by far.

the big 3 or 4 knifemakers are all on promotive, nothign insane, although SOG is pretty nice. Also Suunto gives a pretty good discount, as well as Camelbak.

Last year Benchmade let you stack the LEO/MIL/FF/EMS discount on top of their other promotions. I think it end up somewhere in the 45% of MSRP through the Benchmade site.
Link Posted: 7/10/2012 3:08:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Maui Jim Sunglasses

I saw this one the PoliceOne website.  I sent my name in for a registration, but I haven't heard anything yet.

http://www.mauijim.com/publicsafety-heroprogram
Link Posted: 7/24/2012 7:46:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I know Mark has offered an Le/Mil discount at Larue for some time, however I recently noticied that they now let you submit your creds through an account page on the website directly.

Its gotten to teh point for me now that unless its a gun or optic purchase, the only sites I even bother with are ones like Brownells or DSGarms, Larue, Leupold, Oakley, Burris. The sites where you ca email them a jpeg of your creds and then log in like that from then on.
Link Posted: 7/27/2012 10:40:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I had seen you offer discounts on products to EMS. I was wondering what discount you offer? I can fax my ID badge to show proof. I'm looking at the PRS stock...
Link Posted: 8/13/2012 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By cmalone1:
I had seen you offer discounts on products to EMS. I was wondering what discount you offer? I can fax my ID badge to show proof. I'm looking at the PRS stock...

who are you talking to?
Link Posted: 8/15/2012 12:29:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Can I get some coupouns for LE/Military discounts? [email protected]
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 4:43:00 AM EDT
[#8]
to get most discounts, must show proof via email address or have your ID scaned and emailed/fax.

Don't know many with coupon codes.
Link Posted: 8/24/2012 10:28:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I did not see it on the first page.

Discounts for Federal / Local Law Enforcement and Active US Military Personnel

http://www.leupold.com/fed-mil-program/

I plan to call Monday and see how good it is......Sig 716 via their Mil program on the way and it will need something......
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:20:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Originally Posted By DSB:

I plan to call Monday and see how good it is......Sig 716 via their Mil program on the way and it will need something......

They make it available through the promotive website where they are one of the companies available. I suggest doing this through promotive both for the 80- or so additional discounted companies but also going through Leupold direct is a major pain in the ass.

Link Posted: 9/10/2012 8:34:34 PM EDT
[#11]

They make it available through the promotive website where they are one of the companies available. I suggest doing this through promotive both for the 80- or so additional discounted companies but also going through Leupold direct is a major pain in the ass.

Don't know who you dealt with but my experience was totally different. Easy as hell and no need to be Federal LE either. I'm also an 07 FFL and looking at prices I can get on Leupold stuff from distributors, the LE pricing was just about as good. Any site that artificially limits a program to Fed LE only when the manufacturer opens it to local LE can, in the words of Pink's new song; "Blow Me." I also had the option of getting the discount and having some custom stuff done before it left the factory; nice. Two thumbs up for Leupold!
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 11:21:48 PM EDT
[#12]
anyone know if vortex offers one?
Link Posted: 9/17/2012 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/20/2012 5:24:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Originally Posted By the-gman-1763:

Don't know who you dealt with but my experience was totally different. Easy as hell and no need to be Federal LE either. I'm also an 07 FFL and looking at prices I can get on Leupold stuff from distributors, the LE pricing was just about as good. Any site that artificially limits a program to Fed LE only when the manufacturer opens it to local LE can, in the words of Pink's new song; "Blow Me." I also had the option of getting the discount and having some custom stuff done before it left the factory; nice. Two thumbs up for Leupold!
Glad to hear that they changed things up and especially that it is now open to all LE, this must of been a pretty recent change. I noticed they made some changes to their policies through promotive as well, Im guess they did this all at the same time.

Link Posted: 9/20/2012 5:25:02 AM EDT
[#15]
ooo very interesting. Who is eligible?

Originally Posted By uafgrad:

Originally Posted By staringback05:

anyone know if vortex offers one?

Yes, it varies on the item, but is very generous

Contact them directly

Ive had vendors tell me that they offer the same discount and it wasnt even close

Link Posted: 9/23/2012 2:25:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 2:26:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: uafgrad] [#17]
Link Posted: 10/24/2012 9:01:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Breedy:
Last year Benchmade let you stack the LEO/MIL/FF/EMS discount on top of their other promotions. I think it end up somewhere in the 45% of MSRP through the Benchmade site.

If you have a .mil account with Benchmade, use coupon code AUSA2012 for 51% off one single item.  Should be good through Saturday.  Cheers.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 9:12:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Anybody have a good line on a Nightforce discount?
Link Posted: 12/14/2012 12:50:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Not sure if it's up yet, but Gerber offers a Pro Purchase Program.  You can submit your credentials online, pretty good discount.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 11:00:20 AM EDT
[#21]
I was just on www.eberlestock.com looks like they give us a 10% discount.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Vortex does. It varies depending on what you want but its def a good discount.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#23]
I just ordered a few parts off spikes tactical and contacted stacie and they offer a 10% off for Mil you just have to send a email using you gov email and send them your order number and they add the discount to your order.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Free NRA Membership for first responders: https://signup.nralifeofduty.tv/
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 3:53:17 AM EDT
[#25]

Originally Posted By jasoncopman:

I was just on www.eberlestock.com looks like they give us a 10% discount.
Eberlestock offers a 30% discount off retail via promotive.com

there have been dozens of new companies that have become available on promotive recently, two in particular are aimpoint and a company called etymotic which I also think very highly of.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 8:52:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 12:15:56 AM EDT
[#27]
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category4_750001_750051_757803_-1_757797_757797_image
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:35:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mt460] [#28]
Hope this is the right place for this:

For the LE folks...
Magpul Dynamics has an MIL/LE magazine purchase program.
• It is a one time purchase for up to 10 black Gen3 windowless 30 rd PMAGs, for about $15 each
• When they send you the confirmation e-mail (almost immediately), reply to them that you would like to purchase PMAGs under “the professional magazine purchase group for Mil/LE
                    users” program.  ALSO, send them a PDF/photocopy of your Police Commission ID (front and back) or Military ID.
• Within about 24 hours, they will send you a confirmation along with instructions on how to buy the PMAGs.  They also send you a COUPON CODE for an additional 10% off your
                     purchase (this is good to cover the shipping or additional products you wish to buy)
• Limit is 10 mags and it is a one time purchase - So I suggest you purchase ten at that price, because you will not be able to go back and order more.
• I think they are selling 7.62 mags for MK11/M110 pattern rifles too
• Once bought, they will send you a receipt and you will be priority when they ship out.

I recieved my PMAGs in about a week- super fast (experience may vary )
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 9:55:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Ok, Let's make you guys spend some money!

Benchmade

Sign up for a LEO/Military account here https://www.benchmade.com/ps_register.aspx?url=/index.aspx That will give you an initial 30% off.
Use coupon code NRALOD2013 (case sensitive) for an additional 30% off, for a grand total of 51% off!
That coupon code should be good until 12/31/2013 unless some unforeseen circumstance occurs.
Have fun draining your bank accounts on expensive knives
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 9:44:19 PM EDT
[#30]
kvar offers an leo discount on firearms and accessories, i used it last year.  Email them to inquire about discount and they will email you the code you use at checkout.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 2:07:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: udpd27] [#31]
I signed with magpul up using my work e-mail and have not heard back from them. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 1:18:13 AM EDT
[#32]
I was able to go through the process with magpul last week with no issues. I used my personal email address.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 3:47:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glocktogo] [#34]
It took a couple of days for Magpul to approve my request, but I got it yesterday. However, I didn't get a 10% promo code with the reply email. Anyone care to PM that item? Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 12:25:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By glocktogo:
It took a couple of days for Magpul to approve my request, but I got it yesterday. However, I didn't get a 10% promo code with the reply email. Anyone care to PM that item? Thanks!

I didn't get a email. I just logged in a few days later and had access. I'd also appreciate a code if anyone has one.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 2:35:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By mt460:
Hope this is the right place for this:

For the LE folks...
Magpul Dynamics has an MIL/LE magazine purchase program.
• It is a one time purchase for up to 10 black Gen3 windowless 30 rd PMAGs, for about $15 each
• When they send you the confirmation e-mail (almost immediately), reply to them that you would like to purchase PMAGs under “the professional magazine purchase group for Mil/LE
                    users” program.  ALSO, send them a PDF/photocopy of your Police Commission ID (front and back) or Military ID.
• Within about 24 hours, they will send you a confirmation along with instructions on how to buy the PMAGs.  They also send you a COUPON CODE for an additional 10% off your
                     purchase (this is good to cover the shipping or additional products you wish to buy)
• Limit is 10 mags and it is a one time purchase - So I suggest you purchase ten at that price, because you will not be able to go back and order more.
• I think they are selling 7.62 mags for MK11/M110 pattern rifles too
• Once bought, they will send you a receipt and you will be priority when they ship out.

I recieved my PMAGs in about a week- super fast (experience may vary )

Link Posted: 3/5/2013 11:14:19 PM EDT
[#37]
I "heard" Merrell boots offers some kind of discount.  However, I can't find anything online about it.  Anyone know about it?
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 11:16:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Blackstone Tactical offers free shipping for active duty LEO/Mil. You just have to register and they'll send you a discount code for it.

Blackstone Tactical

Click on the register link on that page to get started.
Link Posted: 3/8/2013 5:57:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: palmer] [#39]
Originally Posted By palmer:
I "heard" Merrell boots offers some kind of discount.  However, I can't find anything online about it.  Anyone know about it?

I'll answer my own question, since I found the answer.

Google; "Merrell Pro Deal".  Fill out the form and they notify you of status, upon approval.
Link Posted: 3/9/2013 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Smith optics offers a good discount via their pro shop.   I ordered a pair of glasses for $40 shipped.  Good glasses so far as well.

https://elite.smithoptics.com/pro/
Link Posted: 3/13/2013 3:19:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Kiesler Police Supply
1-800-444-2950
Ph: (812) 288-5740
Fax:(812) 288-7560
[email protected]
Kiesler

LE Dealer, good people, excellent service if you live in their region. Glock regional dealer, Mossberg and Remington.

They have many Glock mags in stock. Just ordered some today, limit of 6.
Link Posted: 3/21/2013 12:26:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Just a heads up that the code can only be used once per account and only on one knife for that one time use. If you try to use it again it recognizes that your account has already used it once and if you try to add multiple knives to the same order with the code it will remove it automatically. Still an awesome deal though and thanks for sharing it!
Justin
Originally Posted By blue70chevelle:
Ok, Let's make you guys spend some money!

Benchmade

Sign up for a LEO/Military account here https://www.benchmade.com/ps_register.aspx?url=/index.aspx That will give you an initial 30% off.
Use coupon code NRALOD2013 (case sensitive) for an additional 30% off, for a grand total of 51% off!
That coupon code should be good until 12/31/2013 unless some unforeseen circumstance occurs.
Have fun draining your bank accounts on expensive knives

Link Posted: 3/23/2013 8:46:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Impavido] [#43]
I just signed up a Magpul and did not get prompted for the 10 PMAG deal, any advice?

ETA: Scratch that, just re-read the post.
Link Posted: 3/28/2013 9:06:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Shellback tactical offers 15% off for LEO. Use code "LE15" at checkout
Link Posted: 3/29/2013 5:14:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Windham Weaponry offers a large discount to LEO's through there LE Sales Dept.

http://www.windhamweaponry.com/le/

If you email them they will send you a price quote, when I purchased my rifle from them it was about 30% off retail. Great quality too!
Link Posted: 3/29/2013 6:55:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: palmer] [#46]
Originally Posted By Dandaylight:
Windham Weaponry offers a large discount to LEO's through there LE Sales Dept.

http://www.windhamweaponry.com/le/

If you email them they will send you a price quote, when I purchased my rifle from them it was about 30% off retail. Great quality too!

Post #1 FTW!!

Has anyone tried to purchase from Sigs IOP, through one of the dealers? If so, how longs the wait?

Link Posted: 3/29/2013 9:31:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 2:13:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By q178dbw:
I contacted Delton a while back. They sent me an e-mail stating they would give a 4% discount to retired LE. They wanted a copy of my ID card.

Q.

The 4% discount also applies to active LEO and active/retired military as well.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 7:17:25 PM EDT
[#49]
We offer discounts to MIL/ LEO/ FF!!!  We sell to law enforcement officers in South Florida all the time and also to military members from SOCOM.  Contact us if you have any questions.  
armamentgroup.com
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#50]
www.highplainsgunshop.com

Discounted Military/LEO FN Program

FN Military/LE Dealer  -  20%-40% off MSRP
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top