Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 3/8/2009 1:42:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Crito]
Note: About 45 websites and growing. Updated 7/17/2009  Stay safe guys.  Send me a message if you got another website to add.  Owner/Buyer are welcomed to IM me about a website.  Or post it on this message and I will add it to the first page.

Lets get a list of discount links for every officer.  Police, etc need help and helping can mean letting them save a few bucks.  Give a Description and if it is a good deal or a very good deal.

Heres a few right now.

SIG ARMS   You have to call their Gov/LEO sales and they will email you a catalog.  Very good deal.

InterState Arms Corp  A Distributor that offers Discounts.  Good Deal.

Phoenix Law Enforcement Distributor  A very good deal on Colt AR 15.

G T Distributors This one offers decent prices and certain goods.  

Police One - Info and Links

From the post listed below:

J and T Distributing Offers a discount for their products.

Quantico Tactical offer LE 10% off regular priced kit in the stores. Hit up Peggy for web discounts.

CQD Fax or E-Mail an ID and your good to go.  

Code 4 Tactical 10% on most transactions, email or call them to verify if product qualifies

Double Star AR15 Rifles  Good Discount

RRA LEO pageRock River Arms gives LEO discounts if you can afford 12-16 week waits.

Smith and Wesson Firearms   Federal Officers only. Need to call directly for LEO Price.

POF USA For LEO disocunts, they need to do things over the phone.

Supply Captain  Name tapes,550 Cord, Tac. gear

Springfield Armory Call for Catalog.

Don't forget Glocks $100 Homeland Security discount for LEO/EMS/Fire/MIL.
Glock web site

Glocktalk thread on the discount.

NUcadet07 stated that Metro North train to NYC. IT's free, just show your .mil ID and they'll punch you a ticket on the train. If you have a wife, or friends etc.. they are free as well. Not sure if this is official policy or not but I've done it dozens of times as have many of my friends.

Millett Sights offers mil/LEO discounts. I have a DMS-1 and I love it, very interested in the ZoomDot as well. Email them and they will send you the discounted price.

Of course the old stand by: Brownells Brownells  

Oakley Gov't sales: Oakley Oakley  

Check Burris Optics optics, we get a GOOD discount on 2 optics a year and 3 mounting systems....

Chinook Medical Chinook Medical  

Selected "LE" during checkout and got a great discount on some med gear for my Active Shooter bag.

Rainier Arms Rainier Arms  

Brownells  and   Midway USA  both offer discounts to LE and I think Mil also. Info on each website  Note: Midway only give discounts to the Departments/Agencies only.  

Surefire  
Surefire 25% call the LE div.

LaRue Tactical  , 10% on everything THEY make, with the exception of stealth products (complete uppers)

BrightFlashlights  

Apex ODT  

J&T Distributing   Distributers of the Double Star AR15 Rifle. 5% off of their J&T Website and You have to ask to be transferred to the DoubleStar Company for a LEO discount.  A pretty good price on a AR15.

TAD Gear  

RMJ Tactical FROM CONAN56:  RMJ Tactical Tomahawks   Active Military personnel / Police / Emergency Personnel: You are why we are in business. To demonstrate our appreciation for the work you do, your price is always $295 plus shipping and handling. So, after you place your order, send us documentation to validate your status in one of the above categories and we rebate your account! (Obtain rebate mailing address from our ‘Contact Us’ page) APO addresses are same shipping as stateside.
Reg $360

Bud’s Gun Shop direct LEO Sales site: Buds Police Supply

Gear Sector does too. Great slings and service.

EOTAC

OMB Guns  

Burris gives mil/leo 55% off on 2 items per year

Millett Sights  [email protected]   Just email them and ask, they will send you the LE/mil price.

Arizona Gun Runners gives a 10% LEO discount.

LMT has a LE/MIL Price list they will send you upon request

Militech 1Mili-Tec 1 gun lube

Aimpoint - directly  LEO Rep.

Noveske - LEO Discount.

Trijicon – LEO/MIL Discount.

Hornady TAP – LEO Discount. Will restart once their orders are no longer back-ordered

Para-Ordnance – LEO  Discount.  P13 or P14 in a specialty version – good discount.  Note: added from another thread.

1811 Tactical Supply  Email Owner for Discount.  He messaged me that if you are looking for an item, email him and he will quote you the LEO/FF Discount Price.

Daniel Defense   Decent Discount.    Makers of a good AR15.

Robinson Armament They offer Mil/Leo discounts

Command Arms    Command Arms offers a 10% LEO discount if you purchase from them directly.

Express Guns honors the S&W and Sig Programs, they also honor FF/EMS

Go Time Gear leo discount and great customer service.

Microtech Small Arms Research  Discount on their awesome AUG style rifle and knives.  I do not know much about this one, but saw this info on another thread.  Is it directly or through a dealer?

Express Police Supply   Pretty good deals for LEOs.

Comp-Tac  10% discount to LEO  after mailing them your Creds/ID.

Note: I thought this was a good topic.  I hope it helps.
Link Posted: 3/8/2009 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Millett Sights offers mil/LEO discounts. I have a DMS-1 and I love it, very interested in the ZoomDot as well. Email them and they will send you the discounted price.

Of course the old stand by: Brownells

Oakley Gov't sales: Oakley
Link Posted: 3/8/2009 2:12:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Check Burris optics, we get a GOOD discount on 2 optics a year and 3 mounting systems....
Link Posted: 3/8/2009 2:24:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Chinook Medical

Selected "LE" during checkout and got a great discount on some med gear for my Active Shooter bag.
Link Posted: 3/8/2009 4:44:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/8/2009 6:19:02 PM EDT
[#5]
www.brownells.com

and

www.midwayusa.com

both offer discounts to LE and I think Mil also. Info on each website.
Link Posted: 3/8/2009 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/8/2009 8:55:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CONAN56] [#7]

800-828-8809
Link Posted: 3/8/2009 11:40:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Crito:
Lets get a list of discount links for every officer.  Police, etc need help and helping can mean letting them save a few bucks.  Give a Description and if it is a good deal or a very good deal.

Heres a few right now.

SIG ARMS   You have to call their Gov/LEO sales and they will email you a catalog.  Very good deal.

InterState Arms Corp  A Distributor that offers Discounts.  Good Deal.

Phoenix Law Enforcement Distributor  A very good deal on Colt AR 15.

Note: I thought this was a good topic.  I hope it helps.

I used Phoenix recently to put a Colt 6940 on order. Best price out there. And they allow individual officer/non-letterhead orders. Which is what I did.

Link Posted: 3/8/2009 11:58:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Chesh97] [#9]
This needs a

Link Posted: 3/9/2009 3:48:09 AM EDT
[#10]
LaRue tactical, 10% on everything THEY make, with the exception of stealth products (complete uppers)
Link Posted: 3/9/2009 4:38:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By CONAN56:

800-828-8809

Thats a FF/EMT/PD/Mil. discount, good all around.  I just saved $80 on my new weapon light...sweet...

Link Posted: 3/9/2009 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#12]
brightflashlights.com

apexodt.com

j&t distributing(doublestar)

TAD gear

Link Posted: 3/9/2009 7:07:14 PM EDT
[#13]
RMJ Tactical   Tomahawks

Active Military personnel / Police / Emergency Personnel: You are why we are in business. To demonstrate our appreciation for the work you do, your price is always $295 plus shipping and handling.  So, after you place your order, send us documentation to validate your status in one of the above categories and we rebate your account! (Obtain rebate mailing address from our ‘Contact Us’ page) APO addresses are same shipping as stateside.
 Reg $360
Link Posted: 3/9/2009 9:07:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Crito] [#14]
Originally Posted By rlarge10:
brightflashlights.com

apexodt.com

j&t distributing(doublestar)

TAD gear

Double star is a fine AR15 at a great price (pre-election).  how do we contact them for the Discount?

I emailed Kel-Tech, I will post their reply. (will edit this post.)  EDit: Kel Tec does not offer but you can get the LEO price at InterState Arms Corp (link is on the first post, their price is really good vs retail.

Stag says they will offer free shipping, but cheaper to go through a different route since Stag has it at MSRP.

Glock offers a $100 off of their pistols.
Link Posted: 3/9/2009 9:09:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Dear James,
For all qualifying customers, we are now offering the Smith & Wesson M&P Semi-Auto Pistol, Model 309300 and 309301, your choice for only $399. To make the deal even sweeter, S&W is offering 2 FREE mags on every M&P purchase from now until April 30th.
To view the $399 M&Ps, view this link.....
http://www.budspolicesupply.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/4_8
The M&P has quickly become the firearm of choice for many serious law enforcement agencies. Most recently, the DEA has selected the M&P as an approved duty weapon.
As with all discounted pricing on www.budspolicesupply.com you will be required to provide your qualifying credentials, which include:
* Active Military personnel - all branches
* Retired Military personnel - all branches
* National Guard personnel - all branches
* Military Reserve personnel - all branches

* Fire Fighters - including volunteers
* Paramedics and EMTs

* TSA Employees
* Commercial Pilots
* Federal Flight Deck Officers

* Court Judges
* District and Deputy District Attorneys

* All sworn Law Enforcement Officers - city, county, state, and federal
* All retired Law Enforcement Officers - city, county, state, and federal
* All Corrections Officers
* State Licensed Security Companies
How to Submit your Credentials:
Simply fax or email us a copy of your qualifying credentials. Send your fax to our toll-free number, (888) ­529-6708. Please send your emails to [email protected]. Please attach a scanned image of your credentials to your email.

For additional information on qualifying for the S&W discounts, please view this link....
http://www.budspolicesupply.com/catalog/le_info.php

We sincerely appreciate your business,

www.Budsgunshop.com
www.BudsPolicesupply.com
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 2:15:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By GeorgiaBII:
Dear James,
For all qualifying customers, we are now offering the Smith & Wesson M&P Semi-Auto Pistol, Model 309300 and 309301, your choice for only $399. To make the deal even sweeter, S&W is offering 2 FREE mags on every M&P purchase from now until April 30th.
The M&P has quickly become the firearm of choice for many serious law enforcement agencies. Most recently, the DEA has selected the M&P as an approved duty weapon.
As with all discounted pricing on www.budspolicesupply.com you will be required to provide your qualifying credentials, which include:

* Paramedics and EMTs

* TSA Employees
* Commercial Pilots

* Court Judges

Simply fax or email us a copy of your qualifying credentials. Send your fax to our toll-free number, (888) ­529-6708. Please send your emails to [email protected]. Please attach a scanned image of your credentials to your email.

For additional information on qualifying for the S&W discounts, please view this link....

www.Budsgunshop.com
www.BudsPolicesupply.com

that is awesome.  man I have been thinking about making the switch, but having 3 glocks worth of parts makes it hard to rationalize.
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 7:20:27 AM EDT
[#17]
gearsector does too. great slings and service.

J-
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 11:46:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By LenS:
www.brownells.com

and

www.midwayusa.com

Where do you go on midway's site?  I didn't know leo's got a discount there.  Dang it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Eotac gives a HEFTY discount for LE...

They provided an LE price list with the field jacket I won from the giveway...

I won't post any $$ amounts to avoid people complaining.. All I have to say is of your in the market for some EOTAC gear, and are LE.. give them a call..

http://www.eotac.com/
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 8:52:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By CONAN56:

800-828-8809

Called them today. They told me that their discount is only 20%.
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 9:26:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Does someone have the E-mail address for Millet, can't find it on their site for the life of me.
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#22]
ombguns.com
burris gives mil/leo  55% off on 2 items per year
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 10:56:55 PM EDT
[#23]
WTF???  It took us this long to come up with a thread like this???!!!!  What the hell???    Bravo Zulu to the OP for this thread!!  

TAG.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 7:58:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LenS] [#24]
Originally Posted By JonLSU:
www.brownells.com

and

www.midwayusa.com

Where do you go on midway's site?  I didn't know leo's got a discount there.  Dang it.

Finding this info on their website isn't the easiest thing in the world. Also, the wording does NOT make it crystal clear that individual LEOs/Mils can qualify, so my recommendation is to ASK THEM. Personally I have my C&R FFL which gets the same discount (and they don't allow "double dipping" . . . I asked both them and Brownells ) so I never "tested" the LE discount. [I think the department letterhead stuff is strictly for PO orders where they have to bill the department/unit, as opposed to those of us who pay by check/credit card. ASK!]

Here's the Midway link. Please do not give up reading it, but ASK them and report back here. <And thanks for your service.>

http://www.midwayusa.com/static.exe/getstaticpage?page=dealer_qualifications.htm#gmpi
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Mr10anahaf:
Does someone have the E-mail address for Millet, can't find it on their site for the life of me.

Here ya go:

[email protected]

Just email them and ask, they will send you the LE/mil price.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 10:07:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Crito] [#26]
I just hate to see a LEO / MIL / EMS to spend 2000 dollars for a rifle where he should only be paying 1350 for the rifle.  If a Mil / LEO / EMS has "said rifle" then people will buy that rifle just because LEOs carry an influence.  Everyone benifits.

Share the knowledge, right?   I hope this will help out a lot of people.

Edit: should I add all the links to the First post?

Link Posted: 3/12/2009 11:40:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CarbineReloaded] [#27]
Originally Posted By Crito:

Edit: should I add all the links to the First post?

10-4
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 12:14:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1bamashooter] [#28]
Don't forget Glocks $100 Homeland Security discount for LEO/EMS/Fire/MIL.

Glock web site

Glocktalk thread on the discount.
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 12:46:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Metro North train to NYC. IT's free, just show your .mil ID and they'll punch you a ticket on the train. If you have a wife, or friends etc.. they are free as well. Not sure if this is official policy or not but I've done it dozens of times as have many of my friends.
Link Posted: 3/13/2009 11:27:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DaFuzz62] [#30]
I asked.  The discount is extended to the agency, not the individual Officer.  

Dang, hit the wrong button.  This was the in response to Midway offering LEO discounts.
Link Posted: 3/13/2009 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By DaFuzz62:

In regards to who? Midway does this, hence why I never use them and use Brownells now almost exclusively.
Link Posted: 3/13/2009 11:35:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By NUcadet07:
Originally Posted By DaFuzz62:

In regards to who? Midway does this, hence why I never use them and use Brownells now almost exclusively.

Same here, but sometimes Midway has items in stock when Brownells doesn't, but I refuse to pay retail prices.
Link Posted: 3/13/2009 2:21:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Henny] [#33]
Arizona Gun Runners at http://www.arizonagunrunners.com gives a 10% LEO discount.

ETA: Contact them first before ordering!
Link Posted: 3/15/2009 3:57:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Metro North train to NYC. IT's free, just show your .mil ID and they'll punch you a ticket on the train. If you have a wife, or friends etc.. they are free as well. Not sure if this is official policy or not but I've done it dozens of times as have many of my friends.

Is this true for LE to or strictly MIL?

MIL deserve all the breaks they can get, for the work they do we can't possibly thank them enough! So no beef from me if it is restricted to MIL only.
Link Posted: 3/15/2009 5:17:52 PM EDT
[#35]

MIL deserve all the breaks they can get, for the work they do we can't possibly thank them enough! So no beef from me if it is restricted to MIL only.

Did it again last night for the NCAA tournament. My father and I were both free, just showed my ID. I highly doubt it's extended to LEO's.
Link Posted: 3/15/2009 6:34:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: OKLAHOMA_LAWMAN] [#36]
Sweet. Nice post
Link Posted: 3/19/2009 4:03:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Anyone know if Master Piece Arms offer LEO discounts?

Link Posted: 3/19/2009 11:46:03 AM EDT
[#38]

Do you guys have a link to this special deal thru Burris?
Link Posted: 3/19/2009 11:53:33 AM EDT
[#39]

Did it again last night for the NCAA tournament. My father and I were both free, just showed my ID. I highly doubt it's extended to LEO's.

Nope........ LEO's as well
Link Posted: 3/20/2009 12:52:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Dear James,

* Paramedics and EMTs

* TSA Employees
* Commercial Pilots

* Court Judges

www.Budsgunshop.com
www.BudsPolicesupply.com

I recieved the same email, but after clicking on the link three days after it was sent, there wern't any left.  I sent an email to them to see if they ran out of stock or if they would be getting any more in but I haven't heard back from them.  I know they have been busy the last few months but anyone else have any info on the situation?
Link Posted: 3/20/2009 2:56:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Fredd311:
Dear James,

I recieved the same email, but after clicking on the link three days after it was sent, there wern't any left.  I sent an email to them to see if they ran out of stock or if they would be getting any more in but I haven't heard back from them.  I know they have been busy the last few months but anyone else have any info on the situation?

Call them, they have NEVER answered my emails.......but they DO answer the phone...

Link Posted: 3/20/2009 4:50:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By HMFIC70:
Originally Posted By Fredd311:
Dear James,

Call them, they have NEVER answered my emails.......but they DO answer the phone...

Thanks.  I've been trying but with no luck yet.
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By DOA:

Do you guys have a link to this special deal thru Burris?

just call burris direct, that's what I did.
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 8:51:24 AM EDT
[#44]
What kind of discounts is Oakley providing?
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 10:27:38 AM EDT
[#45]
LMT has a LE/MIL Price list they will send you upon request or I could forward it to your email.
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By rc109a:
What kind of discounts is Oakley providing?

It's pretty significant. I don't want to post the prices, but you can see the models at usstandardissue.com
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 9:08:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Oakley gives a great discount.  I just picked up a pair of the SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Strike Laser Array super cheap.  Another one that gives a good discount is Dawson Precision.  Call first and ask.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 4:24:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Crito] [#48]
Mili-Tec 1 gun lube

This stuff works.  No joke.  Discount is pretty good.  Not great but good.

edit:  Its not the best for rust prevention.  before shooting (practice - use it then clean, apply and also use clp - that micro layer of oil will work well.  like a combo for duty carry in humid places.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 3:25:42 PM EDT
[#49]
How much is the LE discount direct from Aimpoint??
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:18:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Springfield Armory has a nice LEO price list for individual officers.  Call or email and they will send it to you.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top