Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bg10:

DSG is good to go.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bg10:
Originally Posted By whitson01:
I've always liked www.dsgarms.com they offer pretty good pricing for LEO. they pretty much have a little of everything.

DSG is good to go.

Yes they are!
Link Posted: 1/9/2016 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone have a current code for Vertx?

The last one someone post here beat my promotive discount by a fair margin!

Link Posted: 1/11/2016 11:59:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone have the benchmade code for this year. Also who much was it off?
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 7:23:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Treypd:
View Quote

NRALOD_2016

30% on top of your 30% MIL/LEO discount for a combined 51% off
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 1:47:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks

Link Posted: 2/2/2016 12:00:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By blue70chevelle:

NRALOD_2016

View All Quotes

NRALOD_2016

Do you use this on the Promotive page or where?
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 6:55:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By gotuonpaper:

View All Quotes

NRALOD_2016

Use directly through benchmades website. Create an account and register as LE or MIL for 30% off. Then use the code for an additional 30% off your discounted rate. Equates to a roughly 51% off if memory serves me correctly.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 9:14:51 AM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By uafgrad:
Through the Alaska LE Dealer, they quoted me 6-9 months

They also require 100% up front "because it speeds things along"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By uafgrad:

Originally Posted By palmer:

Originally Posted By Dandaylight:

Windham Weaponry offers a large discount to LEO's through there LE Sales Dept.

http://www.windhamweaponry.com/le/

If you email them they will send you a price quote, when I purchased my rifle from them it was about 30% off retail. Great quality too!

Post #1 FTW!!

Has anyone tried to purchase from Sigs IOP, through one of the dealers? If so, how longs the wait?

Through the Alaska LE Dealer, they quoted me 6-9 months

They also require 100% up front "because it speeds things along"
WTF? That sucks. I picked up a 226 Navy (MK25) a couple months back and it was only a few weeks maybe a month.

Link Posted: 2/5/2016 9:18:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By fighter443:

Anyone have a current code for Vertx?

The last one someone post here beat my promotive discount by a fair margin!

View Quote
thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis!

promotive is really starting to piss me off anyway
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:28:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Use directly through benchmades website. Create an account and register as LE or MIL for 30% off. Then use the code for an additional 30% off your discounted rate. Equates to a roughly 51% off if memory serves me correctly.
View All Quotes

NRALOD_2016

Taxes and shipping are a little stiff. But none the less it's a good discount

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:26:31 PM EDT
[#11]
anyone know where to get a good leo discount on 9mm and .556?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#12]
We are the LE Distributor for Sig Sauer for IN, IL, & KY and offer IOP Discounts to those who qualify. We are also a Glock Blue Label, FN LE/MIL, S&W, & Benelli Dealers. Also, LE Distributor for Beretta.
Here is our contact info:

Acme Sports, Inc.
800 E. Tipton St.
Seymour, IN 47274
812-522-4008 Store
812-522-4009 Fax
www.acmesportsinc.com

Help us grow by following our Facebook page and Hit the Like Button.
https://www.facebook.com/acmesportsinc
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Hi guys, I am looking to buy a Trijicon ta33. Does anyone know of any dealers that can give a long time Leo a great deal?
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 5:27:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Mrguapo713:
Hi guys, I am looking to buy a Trijicon ta33. Does anyone know of any dealers that can give a long time Leo a great deal?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 11:47:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone had luck on promotime with vortex stuff noticed it shows 40% off msrp but when I click on link it's crossed off msrp but no updated price ? I'm fire/ems none Le and noticed vortex only does mil and le discount
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 8:12:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By demonicwolf:
Anyone had luck on promotime with vortex stuff noticed it shows 40% off msrp but when I click on link it's crossed off msrp but no updated price ? I'm fire/ems none Le and noticed vortex only does mil and le discount
View Quote

Did you do the mini training they have? My discount didn't show up until I did their little edu-game. .mil here.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 4:24:35 PM EDT
[#17]
On some of the PROMOTIVE sites, u gotta take the training and tests before the discount shows. Vortex and Trijicon both have this feature, I assume to make sure you are a person and u learn about the products??
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:42:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: grndy27] [#18]
Vortex Optics does a Military/LE discount program. http://www.vortexoptics.com/content/military_le_program

If you do order through this program please message me so I can give you my referral info.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:59:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:19:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By aperdue:
anyone have a current web address to sign up for Benchmade?
View Quote

Benchmade
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#21]
SilencerCo Speq Program, there is no set % but rather a set reduced price for each item.

WHO QUALIFIES
• Law Enforcement (Active or Retired with credentials)
• Military (Active, Reserve, or Retired with military credentials, or disabled veterans with medically retired ID) VA Cards not applicable
• Federal Flight Deck Officer (with credentials)
• Fire Rescue / EMT (with credentials/license)
• Private Security (Armed private security only)

I got a Omega as an EMT and save a significant amount.

https://silencerco.com/speq/
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 10:03:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Promo just worked for me for Benchmade
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 9:39:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Does anyone have or can link to Kel-Tec's new LEO pricing program? They don't sell directly anymore, but rather have a group of LEO distributors who are authorized to sell KT products to LEO at a discount, and actually have the products in stock.
I have a small FFL who got on the program, and he has some stock.
I'm interested in a Sub2k g17 model...I think the price he quoted is $334.99 but I'm not too sure that's KT's price, since he charges $25 more on in-stock Blue Label guns that the larger dealer in the next town...
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 9:35:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Hey yall. I'm looking for someone who offers a great LE/FR discount on AR15s. Whatcha got? Been searching this thread but many discounts are no longer valid. Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 7:47:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By txer:
Hey yall. I'm looking for someone who offers a great LE/FR discount on AR15s. Whatcha got? Been searching this thread but many discounts are no longer valid. Thank you.
View Quote

Have you tried GT Distributors LE program?
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 7:47:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By kokopelli:
Does anyone have or can link to Kel-Tec's new LEO pricing program? They don't sell directly anymore, but rather have a group of LEO distributors who are authorized to sell KT products to LEO at a discount, and actually have the products in stock.
I'm interested in a Sub2k g17 model...I think the price he quoted is $334.99 but I'm not too sure that's KT's price, since he charges $25 more on in-stock Blue Label guns that the larger dealer in the next town...
View Quote

I would love to know.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 10:29:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By BillyDBerger:

I would love to know.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BillyDBerger:
Originally Posted By kokopelli:

I would love to know.

Talked with the LE rep and it is only for certain models.  They used to discount EVERYTHING

NO it is just the handguns in 380 and 9mm and the .223 and 308 rifles. and KSG as well as the sub 2000
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 6:14:54 PM EDT
[#28]
I just got some stuff from the guys over at ROE Tactical and they offer a LEO discount on most of their stuff. Just need to e-mail them first to get an account set up at [email protected]
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 10:57:31 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm glad this thread is here, I was hoping I wouldn't be committing social suicide by posting this.

I'm an FI at work, and Trijicon has a program specifically for FIs.  Its my weekend, and I'm hoping my PFI will have a copy of my cert for me when I get back to work, so I can submit it to Trijicon to get into the program.

In the meantime, the Promotive price on the item I want is pretty kick ass.

I'm torn between two, maybe three optics, and it will largely come down to price.  So in my research I need to find out of the Trijicon FI discount is greater than the Promotive price.

Since I haven't yet submitted my cert to Trij, and no one can verify that I am who I say I am, I'm not going to ask anyone what the FI discount is for Trij.

But I will ask, and feel free to PM or email me if you feel more comfortable.... If you log in to promotive and look at the Accupower 3-9 1" and 4-16 30mm, red mil/mil, and you're an FI with access to Trij FI pricing, should I wait for my paperwork to submit (ie the Trij direct price is better) or is the promotive price better/same?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By tucansam:
I'm glad this thread is here, I was hoping I wouldn't be committing social suicide by posting this.

I'm an FI at work, and Trijicon has a program specifically for FIs.  Its my weekend, and I'm hoping my PFI will have a copy of my cert for me when I get back to work, so I can submit it to Trijicon to get into the program.

In the meantime, the Promotive price on the item I want is pretty kick ass.

I'm torn between two, maybe three optics, and it will largely come down to price.  So in my research I need to find out of the Trijicon FI discount is greater than the Promotive price.

Since I haven't yet submitted my cert to Trij, and no one can verify that I am who I say I am, I'm not going to ask anyone what the FI discount is for Trij.

But I will ask, and feel free to PM or email me if you feel more comfortable.... If you log in to promotive and look at the Accupower 3-9 1" and 4-16 30mm, red mil/mil, and you're an FI with access to Trij FI pricing, should I wait for my paperwork to submit (ie the Trij direct price is better) or is the promotive price better/same?

Thanks.
View Quote

My friend is a FI and has the Trijicon discount setup. shoot me the model numbers and I'll ask him the price. Just know, that Trijicon limits how many optics a year you can buy. I want to say he ordered the MRO and asked if I wanted an ACOG, and then that was all he could order this year. I'll confirm that with him too when you see me the model numbers.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 3:53:34 PM EDT
[#31]
anyone have the NRA code for 2017 to use on the benchamde site yet?
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 5:44:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: swampfoxoutdoors] [#32]
Experticity has most of the top brands all under one roof discounted for LE/MIL/FIRE/EMS.

It Takes a while to get approved. You have to select a group.
I am on the Fire Dept Group.
-Trijicon
-Vortex
-Spyderco
-Big Agnes
-Propper
-Costa
-Helly Hanson
-Goal Zero
-SOG  
-Kershaw
-Kelty
-Mountain House
-Vertx
- Hydro Flask
-Bushnell
-Blackhawk
- SIG
-SUUNTO
-Life Proof
-carhartt
-Zeiss
-Mountain Smith
-Fenix Lights
-Petzl
-The North Face
- Crimson Trace
-ATN Optics
-True North Gear (wildland fire fighting packs)

And many many many more. Alot of camping and outdoor sports Gear. Some of it is smoking deals others are not. I originally got on because of spyderco and found out the discount wasn't so great.

EDIT: Just Realized this Promotive that many of you have spoke of is the old website for Experticity Sorry for the rehashing of information.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 12:25:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By rmodel1965:
View Quote

I came here looking for the same thing!! I waited to long and didn't get my order in by the 31st
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 4:46:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By jnsey:

I came here looking for the same thing!! I waited to long and didn't get my order in by the 31st
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jnsey:
Originally Posted By rmodel1965:

it should be the same just 2017 instead of 2016. they usually take a few weeks to switch it over. just check every week.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 11:07:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Anyone know where I can get a Kahr CM9 with a Public Safety Discount?

I know that BudsGunShop offers a discount but they did not have any CM9s in stock.

I looked on Quantico website and did not see the Kahr line offered in the discount section.

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 4:39:23 PM EDT
[#36]
The aforementioned Charter Arms discount made me curious.  

If you are interested in buying a Charter Arms Revolver shoot a email [email protected] or anyone at this contact and email them proof of membership to Fire, LE or Mil and they will email you a price sheet in excel stating the various models and price. They will also send you a Order Form allowing up to 3 guns purchased and mailed to the FFL of your choice. I am assuming the price stated with each gun is including shipping. They do have all of their new models on the sheet. The discount is on average $41.00 less than any advertised online price I could find on Slickguns. Some of the discounts were $50.00 others $32.00, pretty good in my opinion. Charter Arms makes a good little revolver, I do not care much for some of the paint schemes but to each his own. The Pitbull line is interesting to me and that is the main reason I checked into their Pubic Safety Discount program. I am thankful that they offer this.

ALSO
Wanted to share this discount.

KT-Mech Holsters offer a 10% discount on all of their holsters. This discount is a 10% refund before shipping is added. I wish I knew about this prior to buying a number of their holsters. They make a great product at a great price. I recommend them to all of my friends looking for a Raven concealment style of holster for 1/3 of the price and 110% of the quality.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:03:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:
Anyone know where I can get a Kahr CM9 with a Public Safety Discount?

I know that BudsGunShop offers a discount but they did not have any CM9s in stock.

I looked on Quantico website and did not see the Kahr line offered in the discount section.

Any suggestions?
View Quote

If you are an instructor, you can purchase one gun a year directly from Kahr at a substantial discount.  Been a few years since I checked, hopefully that program is still around.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:10:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sierra5] [#38]
Refactor tactical offers 15% off.   Cool products but their customer service is mediocre at best, they are slow as molasses to ship (up to 5 days) and they ship via that UPS to USPS crap.  I've been waiting 2 weeks on an order that has already been lost once before USPS magically found it again.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 9:08:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Is there a LE price on a Keltec sub2000 9mm? If so, could someone IM me
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 7:01:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Justintime2] [#40]
The Benchmade code "NRALOD_2016" changed from 2016 to 2017 is not working. Anyone know if there is a new code or if they're still doing one?
ETA: Have tried calling Benchmade two days in a row and even left a message but nothing.
ETA2: Finally got in touch with Benchmade and they don't have a clue as the code is offered by the NRA. Well someone there would have to know as the NRA can't just make up a code for your website on their own. Will call NRA on Monday.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Anyone have a good link for a decent gun safe?  Looking for  12-14 long gun safe that's not a Chinese made big box store safe.

Thx
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 6:47:09 PM EDT
[#42]
FYI:  GT Distributors has a flat rate of $5 on shipping for blue label Glocks.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 7:49:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Bunyan:
Anyone have a good link for a decent gun safe?  Looking for  12-14 long gun safe that's not a Chinese made big box store safe.

Thx
View Quote

2nd this. I need a safe. Fire rating is high on my list personally, but best bang for buck is obviously king.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:13:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Sons Of Liberty Gun Works offers a 10% discount for all active/retired military as well as LEO, fire, and EMS.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 11:40:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Justintime2:
The Benchmade code "NRALOD_2016" changed from 2016 to 2017 is not working. Anyone know if there is a new code or if they're still doing one?
ETA: Have tried calling Benchmade two days in a row and even left a message but nothing.
ETA2: Finally got in touch with Benchmade and they don't have a clue as the code is offered by the NRA. Well someone there would have to know as the NRA can't just make up a code for your website on their own. Will call NRA on Monday.
View Quote

Did you find anything else out?
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 3:39:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Justintime2] [#46]
Still working on it, both companies don't seem to know who is responsible for the code or where it comes from. The NRA is sending me out another lifetime member welcome packet and they say has a discount code sheet in there. I'll update with anything I learn as soon as I get it and someone PM me if you do first.
ETA: Got my NRA Lifetime kit and there was no discount code in it, so who knows if there is or isn't one or who is or isn't responsible for creating it...
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:09:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Justintime2] [#47]
Did a google search and found a DEA code for Benchmade that worked for the 51% off, here you go!
V7NNF0IZPE6N

ETA: for Benchmade!
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:59:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Did a google search and found a DEA code that worked for the 51% off, here you go!
V7NNF0IZPE6N
View Quote

For what? LOL
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:48:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: swampfoxoutdoors] [#49]
Still working on it, both companies don't seem to know who is responsible for the code or where it comes from. The NRA is sending me out another lifetime member welcome packet and they say has a discount code sheet in there. I'll update with anything I learn as soon as I get it and someone PM me if you do first.
ETA: Got my NRA Lifetime kit and there was no discount code in it, so who knows if there is or isn't one or who is or isn't responsible for creating it...
View Quote

I have heard that the code is generated/issued after the NRA show? I have no idea if this is so. And if it is, it makes no sense to me.

ALSO....

AT&T discount code for State Of Georgia Public Safety employees.
IN the Company/School name write State of Georgia
in the Company/School Fan write 31364
You will need to download the form and fill it out.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:58:14 PM EDT
[#50]

For what? LOL
View Quote

Its for Benchamde and it does wok. Took $90.00 off a $301.00 knife.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top