BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 11:35:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By palmer:
Originally Posted By Dandaylight:
Windham Weaponry offers a large discount to LEO's through there LE Sales Dept.

http://www.windhamweaponry.com/le/

If you email them they will send you a price quote, when I purchased my rifle from them it was about 30% off retail. Great quality too!

Post #1 FTW!!

Has anyone tried to purchase from Sigs IOP, through one of the dealers? If so, how longs the wait?

Tried to order a Sig 938 and was told 4 months MINIMUM.  Several in stock at LGS for only marginally more.  I ended up buying the Kahr PM9.
Link Posted: 6/7/2013 3:12:15 PM EDT
[#2]
We offer discounts to MIL/ LEO/ FF!!! We sell to law enforcement officers in South Florida all the time and also to military members from SOCOM. Contact us if you have any questions.  We carry Magpul, Aimpoint, YHM, Troy, Tapco, and Trijicon
www.armamentgroup.com
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 6:36:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/17/2013 12:12:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Hope this is the right place to ask, if not let me know. My Sheriff's Office is looking to purchase Gen. 4 Glocks and do trade-in on existing firearms. Approx. 7 handguns. Who or where should I look to get the best deal for my office?
BravoCharlie
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 10:39:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: palmer] [#5]
Very confused about this "Blue Label Glock" program going on.

I understand it's only certain dealers that sell them.  I emailed Glock for a list of BLG dealers and I was surprised that it was a pretty lengthy list for my area.  So, I call one place who has them in stock, but won't give me the price over the phone.  Since it's an hours drive from me(one way), I would like to know before I got there.  There are closer dealers to me, but this particular one is brand new, with a pretty cool range I wanted to try out.

So, I call a second place on the list from Glock and the G4 19 was $469.00, plain jane(no night sights).  Called a third place, same gun $445.00, plus they charge for the background check.  Fourth place had none in stock. Fifth place was $424.00, plus tax(no night sights).  Okay, so that was the best price locally.  But, what's the deal?  I thought the Blue Labels were all set to one price(depending on model)?

Looking around the net, I saw there was a "Craigs Firearms Supply" in TN, they sell them for $398.00, but they don't ship blue label Glocks

ETA;

This was one email I forgot about, from one store near me;

All standard blue label Glocks, by Glocks blue label sub distributor contract
are $458.99.  If they have night sights, they are usually $498.99 (will vary
depending on type of sights).  There are some exceptions, such as the G34, and
most of the 10mm and 357 Sig Glocks, and the G30S, they run anywhere from
$468.99 to $499.99
View Quote

ETA#2;

Then why was the fifth place I went to, selling them for $424.00?
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 10:59:22 AM EDT
[#6]
The blue label glock price for some calibers (9mm, .40, ,357 Sig)  is (or was last time I checked) $398.20.   They charge more for other calibers and different sight options.  If you google "glock law enforcement price sheet 2013" you can get the PDF of the price sheets.  Those dealers don't have to/choose to honor the Glock standard price. Good luck.  Lou's Police supply in FL will honor the price, but the shipping charge and transfer fee may negate any savings.
Link Posted: 10/5/2013 1:25:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chmodx] [#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I understand it's only certain dealers that sell them.  I emailed Glock for a list of BLG dealers and I was surprised that it was a pretty lengthy list for my area.  So, I call one place who has them in stock, but won't give me the price over the phone.  Since it's an hours drive from me(one way), I would like to know before I got there.  There are closer dealers to me, but this particular one is brand new, with a pretty cool range I wanted to try out.

So, I call a second place on the list from Glock and the G4 19 was $469.00, plain jane(no night sights).  Called a third place, same gun $445.00, plus they charge for the background check.  Fourth place had none in stock. Fifth place was $424.00, plus tax(no night sights).  Okay, so that was the best price locally.  But, what's the deal?  I thought the Blue Labels were all set to one price(depending on model)?

Looking around the net, I saw there was a "Craigs Firearms Supply" in TN, they sell them for $398.00, but they don't ship blue label Glocks

ETA;

ETA#2;

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

ETA;

All standard blue label Glocks, by Glocks blue label sub distributor contract
are $458.99.  If they have night sights, they are usually $498.99 (will vary
depending on type of sights).  There are some exceptions, such as the G34, and
most of the 10mm and 357 Sig Glocks, and the G30S, they run anywhere from
$468.99 to $499.99

ETA#2;

Honestly, I feel like Glock has kind of let their program for leos go down the drain.  It's really hard to get one at any of our local shops here in northern va, and those that do have really no idea when/if they get them.  And they have to be labeled by Glock.

However, walking into Quantico Tactical for a smith & wesson, they ask if you're law enforcement, then they flip the price tags over.  They deal with Smith later and get their reimbursement check.  No nonsense, if they have a gun in stock you get it then and there, No waiting for a special batch.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:55:46 PM EDT
[#8]
The thing that gets me with Glocks Blue Label program is even if you order from a gun shop you still have to pay sales tax(Im referring to ordering online from a place like GT Dist). Its getting to be easier and cheaper to just buy glocks without using the Blue Label Program.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 7:19:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ARtong22] [#9]
If any of you in the Central Valley PRK Arms in Clovis, CA almost always has Blue Label glocks there. $425, out the door it comes out to 483 and change is what i just paid.

Also didn't see it anywhere in the links, but does HK do ffer/EMS discounts?
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:42:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ARtong22:
If any of you in the Central Valley PRK Arms in Clovis, CA almost always has Blue Label glocks there. $425, out the door it comes out to 483 and change is what i just paid.

Also didn't see it anywhere in the links, but does HK do ffer/EMS discounts?
View Quote

HK does but all it gets you is a extra mag. a P2000sk is 900+. If you want a HK check out Cross creek guns.
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 5:37:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZarmament] [#11]
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By AZarmament:
AZarmament offers a LEO/FF/MIL discount, please contact us toll free at 866.696.2715 for details!

View Quote

Dang, that would have been nice to know before I ordered my Aimpoint.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 10:22:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Anyone have the 2014  Benchmade LEO code?
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 25Chuck:
Anyone have the 2014  Benchmade LEO code?
View Quote

NRALOD2014 plus be registered as an LEO and you'll receive a combined 51% off
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Many companies offer LEO/MIL discounts, just email them and ask.

Burris, Luepold, SWFA, Vortex, Sightron, Bushnell
Glock, Springfield, SIg, Remington
Marathon watches, Oakley,
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 4:08:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:00:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Got a comment and a question.

First off, I've never been the one to ask about veteran discounts. My wife normally does tho because she feels i deserve it and gets mad if i don't...whatever. Either way, I've been looking at one of Stags 3G uppers so i contacted their military/LEO rep and he said just send a copy of my DD214 over. He didn't say much else, or even if it applies to veterans. While I don't care about getting a discount, what does bother me is the fact that you can have someone that sat behind a desk and retired qualify for discounts, but someone like me who only did 4 years but had a deployment to Iraq, in most places isn't recognized under a discount program. Rarely are veterans able to actually partake in a "Veteran" Discount.

Anyway, my next question is, what would actually qualify under LEO? The rep from Stag also mentioned that for an LEO, you need to have credentials. Well, i actually have been assigned credentials by the US Department of State Diplomatic Security as a Communications Officer. They are the guys assigned with the details protecting the Secretary of State and other various dignitaries and diplomats. We simply set up, and maintain their comms networks wherever they go around the world. So while i do have credentials signed by the director, I am not a law enforcement officer and do not carry a badge or a gun for the work i do for them. I'm guessing i would not qualify for an LEO discount, and completely understand, but just thought I would ask in the event maybe it does qualify me.

Thanks for any answer.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Hi,

I wanted add a few web sites I didn't see listed. Just google any of the following.

US. Standard Issue.     for Oakley products   Fire, EMS, LE , Military

Promotive.      for general stuff like suunto watches to camping and scuba gear, they have coolers and knife sharpening kits from wicked edge. In total over 400 brand names to include optics, lasers aim point and running shoes. Some of the brands SOG, bench made, Abu Garcia, Cean kanteen. and hundreds more.

This is good for hundreds of different groups and organization the brands and discounts are dependent on the team you join. They offer an incentive program you get 10 bucks for every two friends who join and buy. To bad I can't collect on that with this post.

Gov-x  also offers discounts on many different products.

This is good for Fire, EMS, LE,  Military.
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 2:11:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By BravoCharlie:
Hope this is the right place to ask, if not let me know. My Sheriff's Office is looking to purchase Gen. 4 Glocks and do trade-in on existing firearms. Approx. 7 handguns. Who or where should I look to get the best deal for my office?
BravoCharlie
View Quote

Check with Keisler's they should be in your region. They have always been good to me and their customer support is top notch. More info Keisler Police Supply
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 12:58:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Ok  I have read all the above pages and no mention of an I.W.I LE discount. Anybody know of one? I want a Tavor and know they sell to LE agencies but unsure if they sell to indivdual officers? Any help appreciated!
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 1:28:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Ask them on Facebook. They usually reply very fast. I think I remember reading they are not doing it yet but may in the future.
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 12:23:16 PM EDT
[#22]
IWI LE DISCOUNT :

As a law enforcement officer you are entitled to purchase under our new Individual Officer Program. We offer you the option of being able to purchase 1 model firearm per year at a discounted price depending on the model you choose.

For the Flat Top model (which includes 16 ½“ or 18” Barrel, Black, or Flat Dark Earth color) the price is $1586.
For the IDF model (Mepro 21 reflex sight included) the price is $2014.
There is also an additional $10 Shipping & Handling charge for all purchases.

Whenever you are ready to place your order feel free to call customer service at (717) 695-2081
The things we will need from you are
a) A photocopy of your state issued driver’s license
b) A photocopy of your department issued photo ID that shows you are an officer in good standing, most officers include their badge in the photo and
c) A photocopy of the FFL license you would like us to ship the rifle to.
d) For retired officers a photo ID from the department showing you’re retired or a letter on department letterhead signed by the current chief stating you’re retired from the department  will be accepted.
e) *If you are a federal employee and restricted from sending any of these items please call for additional details on how we can work with you.
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 12:56:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Anyone tell me the cheapest i can get a safariland 6365 in plain black for a glock19
I only find them for 149.99

Thnx
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 10:15:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Beretta does $50ea back on up to 2 pistols/year.http://www.beretta.com/en-us/bdt/amp/

I got 4 M9 commercials for $459ea
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#25]
I've tried asking this question in a separate thread previously and got no response.  I thought I'd try it in this thread and hope for better results.  Does anyone know of any NV discounts available to individual officers?  My department does not issue NV.  I'd like to acquire a Gen 2+ or 3 monocular that could be used on my patrol rifle or head mounted.  I've tried contacting several "big name" vendors on this site and haven't even gotten the courtesy of a reply.  Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:04:26 PM EDT
[#26]
You could always email TNVC
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 10:09:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By snaggletooth1925:
You could always email TNVC
View Quote

Unfortunately, that's one of the "big name" companies that would not even respond to my pm/emails.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 5:15:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Anyone know of a direct link or where to get the availability for Beretta LE pricing (if it still exists) ?
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#30]

Originally Posted By Garand1911:

View Quote
the burris discount in particular is exceptional. I believe it was half price on up to 2 optics annually, (can you say 2 fastfires to go please) and then a hefty cut for other stuff.

I did my last Leupy purchase through the discount, they have been giving me a hard time however lately, not sure whats up with them.

Usstandardissue (oakley) is great obviously,

Marathon I had no idea about, what do you do just email them? my TSAR is my PSD watch while diving.

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:03:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: uafgrad] [#31]
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 4:09:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Justintime2] [#32]
Originally Posted By pwr2al4:
the burris discount in particular is exceptional. I believe it was half price on up to 2 optics annually, (can you say 2 fastfires to go please) and then a hefty cut for other stuff.

I did my last Leupy purchase through the discount, they have been giving me a hard time however lately, not sure whats up with them.

Marathon I had no idea about, what do you do just email them? my TSAR is my PSD watch while diving.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pwr2al4:
Originally Posted By Garand1911:

How does one get set up for the Burris discount? Does it apply to Fire or just LE/MIL?
ETA: you have to go through Burris directly but they informed me over the phone this direct from Burris program was ending 12/31/14 in lieu of some as yet to be defined dealer discount program.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:35:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 11:57:39 AM EDT
[#34]
WMD
https://www.wmdguns.com/

WMD Guns supports our military and law enforcement personnel with a 10% discount on every purchase (before shipping/tax). All orders requesting the military/LE discounts must be placed by phone; please call us during regular Eastern Time business hours at 772-618-1788. (We are not able to apply military/LE discounts to online orders at this time.)

https://www.wmdguns.com/about-us/military-police-discounts
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 1:15:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Any new Benchmade codes for this year?
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 5:01:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By quest84:
Any new Benchmade codes for this year?
View Quote

it's not active yet. give it a week or two
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Any LE deals on Aimpoint T1's?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:26:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Yes, I order through my department email with strohmanenterprise.com. Got an H-1 2moa with standard mount and a Larue absolute cowitness mount for cheaper than I could find anywhere else. They ship to you immediately and invoice you for payment. I heard trijicon will be revamping their LEO discount program so its better than 15% off MSRP... anyone know when?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:50:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By bigfoot1269:
Yes, I order through my department email with strohmanenterprise.com. Got an H-1 2moa with standard mount and a Larue absolute cowitness mount for cheaper than I could find anywhere else. They ship to you immediately and invoice you for payment. I heard trijicon will be revamping their LEO discount program so its better than 15% off MSRP... anyone know when?
View Quote

I should clarify this isn't through aimpoint but the price list they send you has substantial savings. They also have larue mounts, troy stuff, safariland stuff, inforce stuff, and garmin stuff. Maybe more.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 4:48:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 1:48:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Primary weapon systems offers a 10 percent military. Not sure about LEO
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:37:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Fire 4 Effect offers a 10% discount on his customization work. I had a Glock slide milled by him and he does amazing work.
http://www.fire-4-effect.com/
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:07:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Any discounts on eotechs? Looking for a xps2
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 10:37:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Did Burris get rid of their discount program or is it still around?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:25:43 AM EDT
[#45]
I've always liked www.dsgarms.com they offer pretty good pricing for LEO. they pretty much have a little of everything.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:18:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:08:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Charter Arms has a GREAT LE program!
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 7:57:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: skavatar7] [#48]
new Oakley Standard Issue website  Oakleysi

approx 40% off retail price.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:22:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: trackstarpre] [#49]
battle arms development is 10%
geissele is 10%
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 4:21:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By whitson01:
I've always liked www.dsgarms.com they offer pretty good pricing for LEO. they pretty much have a little of everything.
View Quote

DSG is good to go.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top