Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:26:59 PM EDT
Of course, they are trying to sell you on a new model. I can't see this ending well.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/3YUPzVgQy40[/youtube]
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:12:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I would like to see the 0-60 times, they should be awesome if they can keep from breaking things. Cities like NYC, Chicago, LA, etc. should love them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:59:09 PM EDT
[#2]
1.4 Killowat?

Is that a brand name?

Fun trip down memory lane, though. Never had heard of the lifeguard system.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 11:20:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Cool video, thanks for sharing.

I wish someone would make a police car that had the A post about 6" back further, allowing quicker egress and easier ingress to the inside.

Also, our MDT mounts suck. Two man cars, and someone always has a keyboard in the legs. Not Fords issues, but a gripe.

We have the explorers at work, they are a good riding car and has some get up and go, but the rest of the car seems to be falling apart at between 5-10k
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#4]
IDK what they think is new about this. the NYPD has been using Ford Fusion Hybrids for many years now as patrol cars..
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:48:30 AM EDT
[#5]
My hips are hurting just looking at that little hybrid crap mobile. We had ONE Chevy hybrid crap mobile at a district I was at and nobody wanted to ever use it except, luckily, one SGT. It was the scrawniest, most uncomfortable POS ever put on 4 wheels. It was slow, it drive terrible, and the funny thing is the SGT was fat and I have no idea why he liked that POS.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 10:19:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We had ONE Chevy hybrid crap mobile at a district I was at and nobody wanted to ever use it except, luckily, one SGT...and I have no idea why he liked that POS.
View Quote
He was sly like a fox. Driving the car nobody else likes means when you get in it the next day: the seat and mirrors aren't moved, there's not chicken grease on the steering wheel and a half-eaten take-out plate shoved under the seat, it's not on empty, etc.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:22:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Our guys would kill that in 10 minutes. Shit we can't keep the Exploders and Taurus's on the road. The only thing we have that can take the beating is the Charger.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 8:44:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He was sly like a fox. Driving the car nobody else likes means when you get in it the next day: the seat and mirrors aren't moved, there's not chicken grease on the steering wheel and a half-eaten take-out plate shoved under the seat, it's not on empty, etc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We had ONE Chevy hybrid crap mobile at a district I was at and nobody wanted to ever use it except, luckily, one SGT...and I have no idea why he liked that POS.
There's a reason that I drive the oldest, crappiest car we have. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top