Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2017 6:56:29 PM EDT
Has anybody obtained a grant for night vision? I just got tasked with trying to get this done. Anybody know where to start? Dept is in MO and would prob be 18 sets of pvs14s for our tac team.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:03:02 PM EDT
[#1]
It's been a while since I used the 1033 program but maybe...
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:09:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure about grants, but have you looked at the DRMO program with the military?  Not sure if they would hand out NVGs on that program but can't hurt to ask, depending on your specific needs and how many units you want.  We got a bunch of Aimpoint Comp M2s given to us.  I know, it's apples and oranges, but I'd check if I were you.  Can't beat the price.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:12:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Last time I looked at that DRMO/1033 program the military would lease you night vision.  The price was per year and per unit and the price varied a little depending on what you requested.  The good thing with that though,was the price also included maintenance so if anything went wrong, just send it back.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:22:52 PM EDT
[#4]
There is no NV on DRMO anymore. NSW does do a leasing contract for a flat fee per unit per year. Free upgrades.

Get with your local grant writer and talk to some state troopers about what they do. It works different in every state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top