Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2016 2:58:55 PM EDT
I just read where the NAACP just said that a black cop really isn't a black man.

Frankly I have had no use for that organization since they started to defend thugs, low-lifes and rioters a while back.

The first thing I will say applies to all good cops of all races, including the Irish. I got your back.

To the black cops, I am an Old School person. Doctor King is a personal hero of mine. He said there is just one race and that's the human race. I still believe that.

If you want to consider yourself kicked out of the black race and simply identify as a part  of the human race you can drink out of my beer bottle anytime. I got your back.

To all good cops everywhere I got your back.*

*Offer applies only to human beings and police dogs. Offer void if you are a halibut or a rabbit or something.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 6:31:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Edit wrong thread
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 5:14:13 PM EDT
[#2]

I'd have a beer with ya!
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 5:26:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just read where the NAACP just said that a black cop really isn't a black man.

Frankly I have had no use for that organization since they started to defend thugs, low-lifes and rioters a while back.

The first thing I will say applies to all good cops of all races, including the Irish. I got your back.

To the black cops, I am an Old School person. Doctor King is a personal hero of mine. He said there is just one race and that's the human race. I still believe that.

If you want to consider yourself kicked out of the black race and simply identify as a part  of the human race you can drink out of my beer bottle anytime. I got your back.

To all good cops everywhere I got your back.*

*Offer applies only to human beings and police dogs. Offer void if you are a halibut or a rabbit or something.
View Quote

Well said-
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 4:55:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'd have a beer with ya!
View Quote

Where's home?
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 3:48:05 AM EDT
[#5]
New York.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 5:47:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Kind words. We appreciate it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:00:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I dunno.  Even the Irish?
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 10:47:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'd have a beer with ya!
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 11:09:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I dunno.  Even the Irish?
View Quote

OH, WTH  Why not!

They're buyin' the first round, though

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 11:22:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Showing their true colors.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 5:31:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 1:26:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks, Piccolo.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 10:13:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I see ghosts. Blue ghosts. From the many police funerals I have attended. Never considered race in honoring a fallen Brother or Sister. Never would see it when responding to a call for help. We are all we have. Especially nowadays.
Folks that think like that idiot, are just trying to drive a wedge between the ranks. We cannot afford for that to happen.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 8:11:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I see ghosts. Blue ghosts. From the many police funerals I have attended. Never considered race in honoring a fallen Brother or Sister. Never would see it when responding to a call for help. We are all we have. Especially nowadays.
Folks that think like that idiot, are just trying to drive a wedge between the ranks. We cannot afford for that to happen.
View Quote

It won't happen here.

There is one race and that's the human race.

You will be judged on the content of your character alone.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 12:13:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wish a lot of my old co-workers felt the same way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top