Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2016 1:13:20 PM EDT
http://6abc.com/news/police-id-gunman-in-west-philly-shooting-of-2-officers-4-others-/1515297/

Bad guy shoots 6, kills one.  Among the injured are 2 police officers.  News reports name suspect as Nicholas Glenn, 25, of Philadelphia.  He is "known to the police".  I haven't been able to find any other info on this guy.  The tattoos on his neck have me wondering about his affiliations.  Family of the shooter said he was never the same after he served time in prison.  What do you think?

I thought it said "JS" in the news photo.  

What do you see?
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 2:29:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Africa
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 5:52:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I see "IS"
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 6:02:06 AM EDT
[#3]
It appears to me to be an "IS" shaped like a skyscraper, superimposed on a map of the Levant, surrounded by a clock face.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 6:36:56 AM EDT
[#4]
There also appears to be an airplane at the top left of the tower headed towards it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 7:30:39 AM EDT
[#5]
A quick glance and I saw JS.  Finished reading the OP, looked again, and saw IS.  And then realized it was a tower with what appears to be a plane heading for it. There's a lot of other details I don't recognize, but I see enough to draw a conclusion.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 1:44:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A quick glance and I saw JS.  Finished reading the OP, looked again, and saw IS.  And then realized it was a tower with what appears to be a plane heading for it. There's a lot of other details I don't recognize, but I see enough to draw a conclusion.
View Quote
Now for the fun.  Try and find any court records for a "Nicholas Glenn" in Philadelphia.

I wonder what he called himself.

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 1:45:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Another muslim piece of shit

Looks like buttfucker writing above the IS

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 1:45:51 PM EDT
[#8]
And why did he decide to do the shooting on the same day of the knife attack in St. Cloud and the IEDs in New York City and Seaside NJ?
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I think the "airplane" you guys are seeing is the "X" in the Roman Numeral IX (9) on the clock face.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 1:53:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Now for the fun.  Try and find any court records for a "Nicholas Glenn" in Philadelphia.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Philly.com says that Glenn, according to court records, had a criminal record that consists of Philadelphia drug-possession convictions.

“He had also been arrested and charged in connection with a gang-related rape in a November 2009 incident, but these charges were later dropped,” said the newspaper, adding that, in that incident, a woman alleged she was raped by a group of men who attacked her while she got takeout food.

According to Fox29, Glenn had 16 prior arrests.

Article
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Article
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Philly.com says that Glenn, according to court records, had a criminal record that consists of Philadelphia drug-possession convictions.

"He had also been arrested and charged in connection with a gang-related rape in a November 2009 incident, but these charges were later dropped,” said the newspaper, adding that, in that incident, a woman alleged she was raped by a group of men who attacked her while she got takeout food.

Article
I cannot find a record in the Philadelphia Clerk of Courts database.

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 2:18:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"He had also been arrested and charged in connection with a gang-related rape in a November 2009 incident, but these charges were later dropped,” said the newspaper, adding that, in that incident, a woman alleged she was raped by a group of men who attacked her while she got takeout food.

Article

Did you search "muhammed"?
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 2:32:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Nicholas Glenn born in 91 comes up in the Court of Common Pleas for Philadelphia County quite a few times.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I think the "airplane" you guys are seeing is the "X" in the Roman Numeral IX (9) on the clock face.
View Quote

I think you are correct after looking at it again.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 7:49:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Nicholas Glenn born in 91 comes up in the Court of Common Pleas for Philadelphia County quite a few times.
View Quote
Cool. Glad you found it.  Any aliases?

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were several listed on the docket I glanced at, but none that were particularly unusual.  Actually just did the search again . . . I guess it shouldn't be an issue to link the document since it is available to the public.  Here's one of the docket sheets: here

For those who don't know, you can look a good bit of information about people using the portal and then selecting a court system, like the Criminal Court of Common Pleas, then searching by participant name and county in this case.  Then it brings up a list of potentially applicable cases.  There's times where I wish there was more information about the disposition and what exactly happened, but it's enough to get an idea of what's up.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:43:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Enlarge the photo and lighten it then you'll see:

IS and the I looks like a WTC tower.

"Bottom" of the tat is a clockface. Left of the IS is Roman numeral IX for 9, to right of IS is III for 3.

Look close and you'll see North/South America on the left and Africa/ME/Europe on the right. Basically the Earth.

The "gibberish" above this tat is Arabic writing. Safe bet says its got something to do with jihad or islam.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:56:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Got a chance to talk with a cop that has run him since his time in prison. Seems he has a whole lot of aliases, including a few muslim names.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top