Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:12:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Haven't left yet

We hit the road in 6 days, should be there on the 14th.  

TBH I'm not really carrying because Bmore is dangerous (ok yes I am), but because we're driving through Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville, Richmond, and a bunch of other places where (as we all know) things can be completely normal one day and a violent, traffic-blocking BLM shitshow the next.  Since I can't exactly ditch my .45 at the state line, I figured I'd best find out how to carry the thing legally if possible.

My badge wallet arrived today, BTW.   Just in time.

Next question:   I want to eat all the seafood.  All of it.  Where in the Bmore area do I go to accomplish this?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you survive your trip to Bodymore, Murderland?  I can say that cuz I work here
Haven't left yet

We hit the road in 6 days, should be there on the 14th.  

TBH I'm not really carrying because Bmore is dangerous (ok yes I am), but because we're driving through Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville, Richmond, and a bunch of other places where (as we all know) things can be completely normal one day and a violent, traffic-blocking BLM shitshow the next.  Since I can't exactly ditch my .45 at the state line, I figured I'd best find out how to carry the thing legally if possible.

My badge wallet arrived today, BTW.   Just in time.

Next question:   I want to eat all the seafood.  All of it.  Where in the Bmore area do I go to accomplish this?

NASHVILLE! SHE-UUTE! Don't forget to say Howdy to myself and the rest of the  MNPD on your way through. Just don't fall for the 3 for 1 sale on boots down on broadway.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Running a License and Registration DOES NOT show them that you have a CCW in your/any state.

View Quote
It does in my state (but only for those issued by my state). This only works if your state's CJIS staff made it work. Ours indicates expired and revoked status as well.

Link Posted: 10/15/2016 11:57:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Maryland does not show that information. Just Driving record of whose license was run, Vehicles registered to the licensed driver/owner, & Vehicle info.

Other states obviously vary.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 10:20:19 PM EDT
[#4]
No issues in AR, TN, VA, or MD so far.  Skipped carrying in the Udvar-Hazy Center.

As an aside:  MD crabs are delicious, but a shitload of work.  And I broke the crab hammer.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 10:44:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No issues in AR, TN, VA, or MD so far.  Skipped carrying in the Udvar-Hazy Center.

As an aside:  MD crabs are delicious, but a shitload of work.  And I broke the crab hammer.  
View Quote

Hah, there's a bunch of techniques.  If you want the "sweet" crab flavor some folks describe, order a dozen large/xl.  They cost an arm and leg, but the flavor and amount of meat is incredible.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 9:18:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Creds & tin, good to go.
View Quote

as a md cop, this.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top