Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2016 8:07:31 PM EDT
Told him I got his back.

I figure I got one or two good fights left in me and I'd just as soon as give it to someone like him as anyone else.

He was grateful.

Truth is the local guys are pretty much OK except for one but fact remains is they are MY police department and even though sometime they are a minor PITA they are still MY guys. I like them the way they are.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

In other news I was gardening and as usual had a 1/2 gallon of iced tea in a 1/2 gallon Jack bottle which the neighbors think is funny.

A kid was walking his bike up the hill, tired as I was watering my flowers and asked for a drink. I told him to help himself to my iced tea. He pounded down about a pint which was fine.

A dog walker saw it and flipped. This happens every year.

Cell phone. LEOs.

What a neat officer showed up! He knew.

"What did he drink? a quart? I know it's iced tea."

"Probably a pint anyway," I said.

"You can't fix stupid," he said and drove off.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:43:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I rarely laugh out loud on anything I saw on here. I laughed hard.

I don't drink but I am going to have to find me a whiskey bottle for the iced tea thing.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 9:38:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I rarely laugh out loud on anything I saw on here. I laughed hard.

I don't drink but I am going to have to find me a whiskey bottle for the iced tea thing.
View Quote

FWIW I just got back from Camp Perry.

I was sitting next to the armorer van when the Marine team showed up coming off the range hot, tired and dusty.

I had a quart Beam bottle full of iced tea in a bag next to me.

"Hey, Mr Pic, thanks for bring iced beer to us at the barracks. They're going to taste pretty good after this afternoon!"

"Yeah. I could use a drink myself," and fished the bottle out.

I chug-a-lugged the whole thing in one gulp in front of the now agape team.

"Jeez! He is born again hard! Sir, you are one tough old mother!" said an astonished Marine.

When I finished the bottle I tossed it in the trash I got up, headed to my pickup and said, "God! I'm getting old! If they start makin' those bottles and bigger I'm gonna need a designated driver!" and hopped in and drove off.

As I drove off I knew most of them knew they had been taken for a ride but a few hours later one Staff NCO told me there were a couple of them that swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

Link Posted: 7/31/2016 10:28:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Hahah, that is spectacular sir.

I was with a bunch of navy men in California about 8 years ago. They was based out of Lemoore naval base. They could drink like fishes.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 6:07:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hahah, that is spectacular sir.

I was with a bunch of navy men in California about 8 years ago. They was based out of Lemoore naval base. They could drink like fishes.
View Quote

The funny part is in reality I don't really put all that much of the sauce away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top