Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2016 7:29:55 PM EDT
So the side straps for my vest are all stretched out, is there somewhere to get a set? anyone have suggestions? thanks
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:19:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Just checked all the usual police distributors, Galls had replacement cumberbund straps but didn't see shoulder straps. May call the manufacture and ask, they may just send you some.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:25:02 PM EDT
[#2]
You can usually get an entire vest carrier for cheaper than the cost of the straps and then having them replaced.

I started using a concealed gun belly band over the outside of my vest to keep the corners from rolling up, and it also keeps my straps from stretching out.  You can usually find them for under 20 bucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top