Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2016 6:03:15 PM EDT
List what your agency is replacing the EOtech with. Mine has not pulled them yet. I did on mine Comp 4
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 1:56:16 AM EDT
[#1]
We just finished evaluating are options and are likely going with the Aimpoint PRO
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:13:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Aimpoint pro has been the go-to for awhile.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 8:21:21 AM EDT
[#3]
We are going with the PRO also.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 3:40:33 AM EDT
[#4]
We have a mix of 511 and 512 models. We have noticed shifting zeros just from being in the trunks.

Gonna switch to the Aimpoint PRO

Anyone have suggestions on where to go shopping?
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 4:48:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been looking at one of the new Trijicon MRO's lately.

I currently have a 512 on my rifle, I even tried leaving it in my truck for my off days when it was below 20 here. So it would continually freeze then warm up multiples times over the couple days I was off but I actually had no POA shift. Maybe I'll try it again when it gets colder next month.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:30:30 AM EDT
[#6]
We demoed the MRO and found it to be nothing special. Other members here have already had inexplicable failures which would be unacceptable at the time of need.  Ultimately, it's too new and unproven for us to take a chance on.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:57:08 AM EDT
[#7]
We transitioned our patrol rifles to the Aimpoint pro but I think our swat guys are still using the Eotech.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 10:41:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Received the email yesterday.  Returning all our agency Eotechs  for refund (over 150 units).  No idea what they are looking to replace them with....but with some of the people involved I'm sure it will be marvelous.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:09:36 AM EDT
[#9]
My agency is exchanging our current Eotech EXPS3-0 to L3 for new ones.  L3 claims that their new ones they are producing are "fixed".  I couldn't believe that my agency actually believes anything Eotech would say after they have lied about this problem for years.  Needless to say I don't think this is an except able solution that command has come up with.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:05:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:45:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Eotech has said they can't be fixed, they have just changed the technical parameters to make the shift fall within an acceptable range
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My agency is exchanging our current Eotech EXPS3-0 to L3 for new ones.  L3 claims that their new ones they are producing are "fixed".  I couldn't believe that my agency actually believes anything Eotech would say after they have lied about this problem for years.  Needless to say I don't think this is an except able solution that command has come up with.  

Eotech has said they can't be fixed, they have just changed the technical parameters to make the shift fall within an acceptable range

I just can't believe that my dept is exchanging them for the same thing.  Talking about a huge liability.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:10:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We are going with the PRO also.
View Quote

same
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top