Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2016 12:31:40 AM EDT
Man this is some badass shit..if your agency isn't carrying it they should. I've seen it used in the corrections environment and it does the job. Just a recommendation.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 12:56:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Fun for everyone, like the version called "clearout"
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#2]
My OC cert was done with Sabre Red, it was a fantastic experience.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My OC cert was done with Sabre Red, it was a fantastic experience.
View Quote
Yep

Sabre is down the road from us (or was).

Due next year to go through voluntary exposure again.  After doing it for about 20 years to maintain my cert, I've decided (much like my Taser cert) I'm done with voluntary exposures.  I'll let one of the young bucks jump in there.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2016 10:04:41 AM EDT
[#4]
We just switched from Freeze +P to Sabre Red Crossfire, but I don't know that anyone has actually used it yet.  We used Sabre Red in the jail, and it sucked to be around for about an hour after it was used.
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#5]
We carry sabre red.  That stuff is canned Satan.  Had to take a full dose in the academy and then do things (ear to ear across the eyebrows and then back again).  I seriously thought my face was melting off.  A couple guys had to get steroid eye drops it messed them up so bad.  On average it was monstrous amounts of pain for about 30-60 minutes followed by a burning sensation for hours afterward.
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#6]
ALS Top Cop used here.  Leaps and bounds worse than First Defense I used in the military. Cant attest to any Sabre products.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 11:53:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We carry sabre red.  That stuff is canned Satan.  Had to take a full dose in the academy and then do things (ear to ear across the eyebrows and then back again).  I seriously thought my face was melting off.  A couple guys had to get steroid eye drops it messed them up so bad.  On average it was monstrous amounts of pain for about 30-60 minutes followed by a burning sensation for hours afterward.
View Quote

Pretty much, a "one second burst" is a hell of a second.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 8:18:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I just got sprayed about a month ago with Saber Red, and it is a b*tch! I looked for some on the open market, but I only found civilian versions of it. Then I looked on EBay and found Saber Red Crossfire and ordered 3 of them. The stuff is beautiful. I think it was about $18 for the large 3.0oz can
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 12:09:41 PM EDT
[#9]
We use the Sabre Crossfire.  Fucking canned hate and discontent.  I've only had to use it a couple times on people and the amount of pain they are in, is incredible.  We used to use Fox labs stuff and thats what I got sprayed with.  Yeah it sucked pretty bad but I guess this Sabre is really bad.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I believe FOX LEO formula is hotter than Sabre Red...I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:56:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sabre Red Crossfire is listed at 2 million SHU
Fox Labs is 5.3 million SHU

I am issued and carry Fox Labs, its no joke what so ever
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#12]
I refuse to carry this satanic shit on my rig...

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:15:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whyyyyyyyyyy. Sabre Red is hot enough lol. We use Sabre Red in my jail quite often. Most inmates rather catch an ass whooping than get sprayed lol. Second hand exposure sucks too when you are on the clock, i cant even imagine that Fox Lab stuff.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 9:02:45 PM EDT
[#14]
We switched to water-based Sabre Red Crossfire last year.
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 7:24:10 PM EDT
[#15]
My first certification was with Freeze+P, then I got introduced to Saber Red on my second certification

Never again

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top