Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2015 2:52:26 PM EDT
Who makes a stiff hook and loop two peice gun belt that will stand up to hard use?  Ive used the bianci ones but they have gone to shit.

Any one know of one worth buying?
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 3:48:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Safariland is good. I use Uncle Mike's, but they discontinued my model. I can't say if the similar/current-production are as good. I know I got it used 4 years ago and it's still excellent.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 12:46:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya i looked at safariland uncle mikes and bianci and its a no go.  The only one I have found that makes the inner belt with hook facing outwards is bianci and they have gone down hill fast.  Hell im almost to the point of going to a leather shop and having one made.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 12:50:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ya i looked at safariland uncle mikes and bianci and its a no go.  The only one I have found that makes the inner belt with hook facing outwards is bianci and they have gone down hill fast.  Hell im almost to the point of going to a leather shop and having one made.
View Quote

That would be the best choice right there.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 9:23:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Keith, look at us grunt gear. The pro grunt belt system. It's a 2 piece System that's padded and you don't need keepers to hold the belt. The owner( Robert) is pro Leo and military. I've worn this for over 4 months and it's great
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 1:07:59 AM EDT
[#5]
My inner belt is a Safariland Nylok Pro Nylon Laminated Reversible Inner Belt 4325-2.

My outer is this design, but in imitation leather: http://unclemikes.com/law-enforcement/duty-belts-gear/ultra-duty-belt

Link Posted: 9/16/2015 12:47:37 AM EDT
[#6]
thanks for the info guys i will look into it soon.
I also just thought of tactical tailor and may give them a shot if nothing else works.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 10:38:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Can't you just use belt keepers?  Has worked for me for years.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I switched to the Ares Gear 2" duty belt about two years ago and it is hands down the best belt I have ever owned in the 13 years I've been on the job. It costs more but you are deffienately getting what you pay for.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 6:20:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Keith, look at us grunt gear. The pro grunt belt system. It's a 2 piece System that's padded and you don't need keepers to hold the belt. The owner( Robert) is pro Leo and military. I've worn this for over 4 months and it's great
View Quote

I've been considering this one.  Thinking of switching from blackhawk to it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 1:00:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I've been using the crye MRB for about 6 months. Very pleased with it - did have to swap outer belt for a stiffer one. Ares gear enhanced ranger.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 5:33:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Jon, definitely look at the pro grunt. I was using safariland duty belt with keepers for over 25 yrs. Met Robert in person and converted to his pro-grunt system. I carry glock 21 and 5 mags + ecd and radio , your back will thank you
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 7:33:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

What are you talking about???

Safariland, Bianchi, Dutyman, they all make leather and fake leather garrison belts with velcro. You flip them over, dude. I wear one practically every day.

Here's the first example I came to on eBay, because that's what's open in another tab:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Safariland-Black-1-5-Buckleless-Reversible-Duty-Belt-USED-99-4-4-Large-49-5-/400997853294?hash=item5d5d55a86e:g:bpMAAOSwKIpV~WrZ

You just don't wear the pretty side out.

waitaminute

Did you say you needed an inner belt with HOOK, not LOOP?

I got nothing, then.

Link Posted: 10/15/2015 7:34:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Can't you just use belt keepers?  Has worked for me for years.
View Quote

Even with a velcro system, you really, really need to use at least one keeper before your pistol holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top