Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2015 11:23:07 AM EDT
Just wondering if anyone had Powerpoints for Molly or Flakka they would be willing to share.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 9:49:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't mind getting those as well
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 3:38:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Same here.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 10:39:26 AM EDT
[#3]
in for the info.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 1:00:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Didn't realize flakka was a pseudonym for krokodil.

That sh%t's nasty.
View Quote

I think it's going to vary locally. Here Flakka is a different version of bath salts, which may fit the bill of Kroc. . Next day I'm at work I'll try and get some PowerPoints for you guys. Not a huge amount of information out right now since Heroin is taking up most of the head lines. Our PD busted a pretty big and modern label that was producing sassafras oil,which apparently can be used to make LSD(like) compounds

ETA:
What sort of info are you looking for? Feel free to IM if you don't want to post in public.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 11:28:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Emails have been sent. We will see what I get I  reply
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 7:49:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Appreciate the help
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 7:51:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I've come up dry. They best I ended up with a couple of generic pdfs. that you  an find when you search Google. Apparently there was a presentation making its rounds with some of the local ERs, but no one seemed to have saved it.  If anything else comes up I'll pass it a along.

Google Flakka and you get some info, the cliff notes are it's a different version of bath salts and is an Alpha Pvp stimulant. Google can pull up more on Alpha Pvp but it's somewhat sciencey
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top