Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2015 9:07:29 AM EDT
I ordered an HK plan D after deciding I wanted a fixed edc blade. When It came time to check out I used code NRALOD2015 (last years was NRALOD2014 so I deceided to give it a shot) and it worked for 30% off, on top of the 20% you get for registering as a LEO/FF/MIL account. Comes out to a 51% discount I believe, and it is one time use per account IIRC.

ETA: As an FF/MIL/LEO you get a 30% discount all the time. I just realized the code was for an additional 30%. List of the Plan D was 85$, but the price showed with discount was 59.50. After the code the price was 41.65, before shipping. Last codes were 20% off.

ETA: Show off your knives bought with the code!

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:49:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks!

No, really, thanks!
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:07:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Glad to help, as I first learned about the code on this forum a few years back and used it to buy a Tumult one year, then Epidemic the next. Usually the Benchmade rep on knife forums also throws out a code for use sometimes, which is very cool of them.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:41:10 PM EDT
[#3]
What site did you order from?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:42:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Benchmade.com

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I always forget to check if/when they are offering the extra discount...until someone reminds me.

As stated, I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:10:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I always forget to check if/when they are offering the extra discount...until someone reminds me.

View Quote

If you have an account with Benchmade and the NRA code, you can use it whenever you want for 51% off.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:07:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If you have an account with Benchmade and the NRA code, you can use it whenever you want for 51% off.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This information could be dangerous to my bank account.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:54:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That I did not know...the dangerous part I knew, the NRA part, no.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 5:21:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Making a custom knife, thanks!  
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:46:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Ordered an American Sniper edition Griptilian yesterday. I already carry this on the job.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Can anybody recommend a good benchmade for an LEO? Was looking at a griptilian, seems like a decent knife
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:46:21 PM EDT
[#12]
I would recommend the AFO-II, auto if you are able to carry it. The Adamas is a good option as well, and it is a little cheaper.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 11:10:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I would recommend the AFO-II, auto if you are able to carry it. The Adamas is a good option as well, and it is a little cheaper.
View Quote

I bought an AFO auto for a friend of mine 15 years ago.  I've had my auto stryker for longer.  Either one of those are excellent.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:47:13 AM EDT
[#14]
I love my 5000 and carry it support-side. I prefer its more aggressive grip vs the AFO II. Got it on the same 50% off deal a couple years back. Benchmade rocks!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 12:08:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Just got the Mini Infidel for ~ 190 bucks. Thank you for the head's up!!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 12:47:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks !!
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 10:09:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Only seems to be working for one or the other for me.  LE is 30 or NRA code is 30.  How were you guys getting it to compound?
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 10:14:17 PM EDT
[#19]
when you sign up and change your account over to PD/FF/MIL account you get 30% all the time. The Code when inputted at checkout will take another 30 off
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 10:24:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:37:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 3:30:00 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 8:21:11 PM EDT
[#23]
NRA code is only good for one order I guess, I placed a order then decided to pull the trigger on another knife and it says it was already redeemed.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 8:48:47 PM EDT
[#24]
here is another code if you place a second order, combined with the public safety one it equals %51.
I just spent a little over $300 on a few different knives I would have never gotten if it wasn't for those codes. Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 8:55:16 PM EDT
[#25]
What is the other code?
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:02:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Sorry I forgot to post it

NYCSBA7386P
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 8:07:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Benchmade
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 12:10:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Benchmade
View Quote

Thank you for your insightful and enlightening post.
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Nycsba

Didn't work

V
OUT
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 4:39:11 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Which knife is that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ordered an American Sniper edition Griptilian yesterday. I already carry this on the job.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g255/deputythrust/9023E5C8-411B-4CCA-89BD-B55C35B2B490_zpszxsm4mfd.jpg

Which knife is that?

Oops. You meant the other knife.

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 3:54:58 AM EDT
[#31]
NYCSBA7386P

worked the second time!

V
OUT
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 7:56:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Benchmade

Trash you pay way to much for that will break on day to day use unless you baby it! That better? Owned 8 Benchmade knives and all but one have been over priced junk but one that I lost my first Benchmade. I have used these knives day to day and in Iraq and was better off with knives that cost up to 80% less then I spent on a Benchmade!

Brake a blade they lose your knife! Yep broke a blade as I had it open and dropped it on the cement ground and blade snapped in half! $250 limited edition knife sent it back and never got it back told it never came to them! Blades chip like they are made of ice and not worth the money and can not take the abuse of being in combat as mostly a MRE opener to taking the metal twist tie off ammo crates or boxes! CRKT knife I bought in 2002 and abused the hell out of in 21 months in Iraq is still serving duty 13 years later cant say the same for Benchmade knives I bought most broke when I needed them the most! CRKT and Cold Steel have lasted!

To each there own pay for a name or a good knife! Background I use to forge knives for a hobby loved it and miss doing it! I was a BIG Benchmade fan since 1996 when I was given my first one and was a die hard fan until I used it in combat and saw how the blades chipped so easy and they were hard to sharpen on simple tools like a stone it was not until 2004 I gave up on Benchmade for combat use but I had been using CRKT and Cold Steel and my last tour thats all I used along with a knife that said it was tough fixed blade but was worthless just like Benchmade! 13 years of abuse on my CRKT and still looks better then the two months on a Benchmade !

Don't care if they will fix it for free or any shit like that it broke! That's the problem when I needed it most it broke! Point made now?
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 3:17:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Big fan of Cold steel and Columbia river (have owned the gun site voyager and 16-14) and in my opinion all the benchmades have fared better. Better steel and corrosion resistance (my m16-14) rusted and started pitting a few days after carrying on the satin blade. None of the knives broke though. I know you hate the company apparently but with the deals they offer and service they have provided myself and countless other FF they are ok in my book.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 6:35:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Trash you pay way to much for that will break on day to day use unless you baby it! That better? Owned 8 Benchmade knives and all but one have been over priced junk but one that I lost my first Benchmade. I have used these knives day to day and in Iraq and was better off with knives that cost up to 80% less then I spent on a Benchmade!

Brake a blade they lose your knife! Yep broke a blade as I had it open and dropped it on the cement ground and blade snapped in half! $250 limited edition knife sent it back and never got it back told it never came to them! Blades chip like they are made of ice and not worth the money and can not take the abuse of being in combat as mostly a MRE opener to taking the metal twist tie off ammo crates or boxes! CRKT knife I bought in 2002 and abused the hell out of in 21 months in Iraq is still serving duty 13 years later cant say the same for Benchmade knives I bought most broke when I needed them the most! CRKT and Cold Steel have lasted!

To each there own pay for a name or a good knife! Background I use to forge knives for a hobby loved it and miss doing it! I was a BIG Benchmade fan since 1996 when I was given my first one and was a die hard fan until I used it in combat and saw how the blades chipped so easy and they were hard to sharpen on simple tools like a stone it was not until 2004 I gave up on Benchmade for combat use but I had been using CRKT and Cold Steel and my last tour thats all I used along with a knife that said it was tough fixed blade but was worthless just like Benchmade! 13 years of abuse on my CRKT and still looks better then the two months on a Benchmade !

Don't care if they will fix it for free or any shit like that it broke! That's the problem when I needed it most it broke! Point made now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Benchmade

No.  It's not.  Just smells like butthurt.

Truth be told, Benchmade is far from my first choice.   If I had to trust my life to one knofe, Benchmade wouldn't be be one. With the 51% discount I like them more.  It sounds to me like you need to learn to choose your tools more wisely.  Most of their knives are not hard use folders yet you treat them as such and wonder why they fail.  Wanna open metal cans and cut steel banding?  Buy a fixed blade or a more suitable folder.

The thread was about the discount.  Take your bitching elsewhere.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:00:10 AM EDT
[#35]

Bought with previous codes.  Carried them for years.  

Edit -

This is an older pic - the bottom knife I've carried daily for 7 years.  The top one is only about 4 years old now.  

Bottom one has been back to Benchmade once because I snapped the tip off it prying on stuff.  When it was at the factory it got the complete go through - came back better than ever.

That being said - these aren't a pry bar.  These are fast and effective knives for self defense and some everyday cutting functions.  I have one in each pocket - as I am a big supporter of training and muscle memory.  The more simple the function the better you will retain it.  No matter which pocket I grab for, the equipment matches and works exactly the same way.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:03:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Benchmade

Nope.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 10:36:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Can anyone explain where I would enter this code? I used it a couple of years ago, but when I try to check out now, I don't see a place to enter it. I have registered for a public safety account.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:17:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Nevermind, I found it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 6:26:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Thanks for the info, saved me a few bucks on the knife I just ordered
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 12:09:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:02:07 PM EDT
[#41]
How do you like the out the front?!?  I have one in my checkout basket on benchmade.com right now and at $285 with a logo laser etched in, I can't decide whether to pull the trigger or not!

Quoted:
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/CBPO/20130213_031731.jpg

Bought with previous codes.  Carried them for years.  

Edit -

This is an older pic - the bottom knife I've carried daily for 7 years.  The top one is only about 4 years old now.  

Bottom one has been back to Benchmade once because I snapped the tip off it prying on stuff.  When it was at the factory it got the complete go through - came back better than ever.

That being said - these aren't a pry bar.  These are fast and effective knives for self defense and some everyday cutting functions.  I have one in each pocket - as I am a big supporter of training and muscle memory.  The more simple the function the better you will retain it.  No matter which pocket I grab for, the equipment matches and works exactly the same way.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 10:27:35 PM EDT
[#42]
I signed up for an LE account but it does not show the discount.  Does your LE status need to be verified first?  

I declined the auto opener part but said you dont need to accept it for discount.  Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top