Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2014 5:27:13 PM EDT
Just issued the X-2 Taser today and was given a left handed Blackhawk holster and I'm use to my X26 being a cross draw. I have searched the net but have only found a few places selling the Blackhawk X-2 holsters at around $63 not sure if that is a good price or not. Also has anyone found a good custom kydex holster out there? Thanks
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:28:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Nvm
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:29:28 AM EDT
[#2]
nevermind
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:37:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Just issued the X-2 Taser today and was given a left handed Blackhawk holster and I'm use to my X26 being a cross draw. I have searched the net but have only found a few places selling the Blackhawk X-2 holsters at around $63 not sure if that is a good price or not. Also has anyone found a good custom kydex holster out there? Thanks
View Quote
Would Kydex have retention?  

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you not like the holster or the fact that it is support hand draw?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:31:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I like the holster a lot same type I used with the x 26 just do not like the support hand draw. Have been using my taser with a cross draw with strong hand to 4 years and trained using it with that draw also.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:16:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Blackhawk is probably gonna be your best bet. I carry my X2 in a cross draw Craphawk.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 4:46:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I like the holster a lot same type I used with the x 26 just do not like the support hand draw. Have been using my taser with a cross draw with strong hand to 4 years and trained using it with that draw also.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel your pain. I have finally gotten accustomed to support side draw. Its weird at first but I got used to it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 6:40:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Funny...we just got issued the X2 a couple days ago. I've never "had" to carry a Taser but it is now mandatory for all.

We were given no choice in holsters but were told a cross draw and drop leg will be available soon but they don't seem to anxious to give them out so for now I'm dealing with the left hand draw.

Kind of dicked up my whole belt system also but I guess I'll get use to it, though I'd rather have the option to decline the whole idea.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 12:03:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Did you ask your supply department about just swapping it out for a right-hand Serpa?  We're required to go cross draw, and it works fairly well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top