Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2014 4:40:17 AM EDT
.....a pain in the neck.  

Dealt with another one tonight.  I really think there is some untreated mental illness with a lot of them (this one was drunk too).  

Funny how they are not subject to our laws.....but they value their constitutional rights.  

Of course, some are truly dangerous but many are just really stupid and annoying.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:52:28 AM EDT
[#1]
only had the pleasure of dealing with one, longest hour an a half transport i ever did and i think your right about the mental illness with them.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:23:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I have dealt with quite a few, one was an ex-cop, nice guy, very intelligent, sad thing is he went that way because of a run in with some corrupt officials. For the record, the original tongue of my family was a mix of Spanish and Moor. I have a cousin still in Spain who is a linguist.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:03:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I told one I didn't know what they were talking about because I was from Canada and working under an officer exchange problem. I think that burnt up their gearbox pretty quick.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:57:02 PM EDT
[#5]
A lot of them are just scammers who use anti government rhetoric as a basis for their scams.  

They refuse to answer questions, but won't shut the hell up.  

I just let them talk and ask them questions about their beliefs.  They usually end up giving up the information that I need because they are too stupid to actually shut their mouths.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:16:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Have dealt with a few SC's but where I work we have a lot of Moors. I just play along(for the most part) and they've been ok.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:37:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A lot of them are just scammers who use anti government rhetoric as a basis for their scams.  

They refuse to answer questions, but won't shut the hell up.  

I just let them talk and ask them questions about their beliefs.  They usually end up giving up the information that I need because they are too stupid to actually shut their mouths.
View Quote

Had a mental patient earlier in my back seat. "THIS IS 'MERCA, AND I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS OR SIGN ANY DOCUMENTS!"

Talked non-stop on camera during transport. I ask a question "I DONT HAVE TO ANSWER THAT!" a few minutes later answers the question while ranting and raving.........
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 3:13:04 AM EDT
[#8]
They'd be smart if they weren't so blessed stupid.  Everything they use is taken out of context.  Had one go on and on about his car not needing registration since is didn't meet the USC definition for a motor vehicle since it wasn't operated commercially.  And while he had the chapter and verse from USC printed out, he failed to reference the full USC chapter and the note at the bottom of the definitions stating those definitions were only for use in that chapter.  And since that chapter only pertained to crimes against common carriers, it stands to reason they are only defining a commercial vehicle.  

But if time permits it can be fun to watch them get all worked up when the situation permits.  Otherwise, hook 'em and book 'em and move on to the next thing.  

Never could quite figure out how they claim laws and courts don't apply to them, yet they always want to run to the courts to try and file some lawsuit for whatever.  
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 6:27:49 PM EDT
[#9]
We've had a few print out 10+ pg manifestos where they cut/paste in their name.  They then send it to the sheriff as a certified letter.  In it they declare themselves free from his oppressive rule and state they will only comply under extreme duress.  They also threaten to charge $1,000,000/hr for the time they are detained/seized.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 9:31:52 AM EDT
[#10]
wait til you get sued by one.   Thats fun.   Mine was thrown out as soon as it hit the judges desk.   From what I hear he was pretty mad it got that far and that his clerk allowed it to be filed.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 12:48:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

i love this video haha

personally ive never dealt with one yet...not looking forward to it
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:43:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm not real sure if I had a run in with one the other night, or if he was just another "my daddy is a lawyer". Guy was plastered drunk. On the scene he kept demanding his ID back saying "you have to give it back to me its the law". Took him down to the office, finished booking him, told him he was free to go, and showed him the exit. He insisted on taking pictures of my partner and I. I quickly told him he could put his phone back in his pocket before he took any pictures inside the department. Argued saying it was a public building and he could do what he wanted. Told him again where the exit was and to get moving. "I'm not leaving. You invited me in here so legally I can stay here for 6 hours". This time I helped him out the door.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:49:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I like the dead ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top