Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2014 6:42:59 AM EDT
Well after almost 20 years as a cop I took the next step (no not retirement, yet lol). I tested and interviewed for and was promoted to Sgt yesterday. Only crappy thing is I have to go back to nights, lol but I will be able to help mentor the younger guys at the dept and hopefully pay forward what a couple of command officers have taught me over the years.

J-
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 6:59:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!  

Sergeants are the most important part of any agency.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#2]
CONGRATS Sargeant!
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on the promotion.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:34:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats sir
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:40:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well after almost 20 years as a cop I took the next step (no not retirement, yet lol). I tested and interviewed for and was promoted to Sgt yesterday. Only crappy thing is I have to go back to nights, lol but I will be able to help mentor the younger guys at the dept and hopefully pay forward what a couple of command officers have taught me over the years.

J-
View Quote

Congrats! but the (command officers have taught me) part has me puzzled.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:22:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

J-

I've actually had a few over the years that were outstanding both in their way the dealt with employees and the public. They all were great street cops and investigators that passed on those skills to me and hope to continue in their footsteps. Now granted it's like 3 or 4 supervisors out of the several dozen i ha e worked for lol.

J-

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 9:21:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 5:06:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Awesome! congrats sarge!
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Congratulations.....!

Lead them well.....
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Congrats, Sarge!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top