Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2014 12:12:20 AM EDT
Something a little nicer than Bianchi?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:20:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Tactical Tailor makes nylon duty gear. I don't have any personally but I have other TT gear and it is top notch. Also original SOE gear just started making a duty belt with a cobra buckle. If I could wear nylon that's what I would go with
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:08:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Why not stick with Safariland??  I have their duty gear for everything, except my TT triple mag pouch, and it's held up really well over the past 7 years or so.  Have been very happy with it.

ETA:  I do have their triple pistol mag pouch, but it rides the map pocket of my drivers side door.  The only reason I didn't go with the Safariland mag pouch on my duty belt was my muscle memory is to grab the magazine a certain way every time and the forward facing mags on one belt, but not the other two, was not something that I wanted to deal with.  So for consistency I left the TT pouch on there.  Just for clarification.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:54:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ares Gear
View Quote

God damn!  The whole point of nylon is that it's lighter AND cheaper than leather, so you can replace it for a cost of a pizza, not a steak dinner for two.  I'll stick with Bianchi for now.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:41:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Bianchi Accumold for me.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:57:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I like Gould & Goodrich nylon gear.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

God damn!  The whole point of nylon is that it's lighter AND cheaper than leather, so you can replace it for a cost of a pizza, not a steak dinner for two.  I'll stick with Bianchi for now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ares Gear

He asked, I simply supplied the info.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:04:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Bianchi Accumold for me.
View Quote

This along with some of the Blackhawk nylon is good.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#10]
To piggyback off of OP, what about decent but not through the roof expensive leather gear?

An OP, I have Safariland nylon gear thats held up well over 7 years in the prison and on the street.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 12:25:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Bianchi Accumold for me.
View Quote

Same here
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:58:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

To piggyback off of OP, what about decent but not through the roof expensive leather gear?

An OP, I have Safariland nylon gear thats held up well over 7 years in the prison and on the street.
View Quote
Check ebay at least every 4 days for new/used Safariland gear on your wish list. There are deals...

Get on some closed LE facebook swap pages, local internet boards, etc. and post WTB.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 1:23:14 PM EDT
[#13]
For the best combination of features, Bianchi Accumold/Safariland have always been the best all around to me.  The Blackhawk or Gould and Goolrich stuff I've seen and used is cheaply made garbage and practically the same money.  I have some TT/LBT/Eagle molle stuff, but really like the standard accumold for my standard duty belt.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ares Gear

I'm with ya Doby ! Buy good shit pain only hurts once, buy cheaper hurts twice!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top