Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2014 6:00:30 PM EDT
Sat night, 1 Trooper KIA, 1 WIA in an ambush at the rural barracks.

Scary stuff, recent reports were of a .308 rifle used.

http://wnep.com/2014/09/15/state-police-to-killer-you-are-a-coward-and-we-will-get-you/

Stay safe brothers.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 3:43:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Knew the member killed, good guy. Suspect, as stated, has been named and a warrant is forthcoming.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 4:20:04 PM EDT
[#3]
If you know this guy or have any useful info, please report it.   He is considered armed and dangerous.  

Eric Matthew Frein, whose last known address was in the 300 block of Seneca Lane in Canadensis, Pennsylvania. He is Caucasian, 165 pounds, 6"1" tall and has blue eyes.

Suspect Named is Trooper Shooting

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:44:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Reports are he used a .308 cal AK style rifle "heavily modified". Im thinking Saiga.

They found his car near by in a swamp, mostly submerged, with 2 empty rifle cases, and various mil style items.

Suspect has a hx of anti govt sentiment, and has talked about mass killings. Reported to be a "survivalist" and "expert rifleman".

Reports he opened fire on EMS crews were false.
Were all on high alert up here.

I believe hes taken to hiding in the nearby woods, and is waiting for heat to let off, then he will attack again.

Pray for all those involved, and watch your 6.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:22:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I pray for the troopers involved. I hope the guy is caught, I am not normally one for street justice but I hope he doesn't make it to the jail without a stop at the ED for some injuries first.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:52:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Prayers inbound for our brother.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:22:29 PM EDT
[#7]
there is a lot of activity in the area.  Hopefully this will be resolved shortly.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:11:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Ive been there all day.

Doesnt look good to me
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:25:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ive been there all day.

Doesnt look good to me
View Quote

Yep, it seems like this may be a more protracted operation than anyone had hoped for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top