Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2014 1:20:50 PM EDT
when you have a customer/citizen complaint, do you have a basic template form that you fill out? what is your departments SOP?
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 3:18:12 PM EDT
[#1]
My department logs in and follows up on all citizen complaints. In the log and in the building file. Document,document,document!
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My department logs in and follows up on all citizen complaints. In the log and in the building file. Document,document,document!
View Quote

i guess i wasnt very clear. i ment when your department is responding to a complaint, lets say a blocked fire exit. when responding to the complaintant would you just type out a memo informing the complaintant about the procedures, thank him/her for their time and the outcome of the complaint?
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:52:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:44:36 PM EDT
[#4]
We inspect and attempt to resolve the complaint.  We have many tools at our disposal to do so.

Notice of Violation.

Violation Order

Summonses

Building Department notification

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:05:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Before I retired, it was a citation, a trip to jail and a $1250.00 fine for a locked or blocked exit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top