Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2014 8:50:22 PM EDT
They are hiring I am a state officer. Was wondering about the position and pay. Thanks John
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:01:37 PM EDT
[#1]
What is a "NS" special agent?????????
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Norfolk Southern Railroad police.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:30:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Norfolk Southern Railroad police.
View Quote

I have dealt with a couple in my career (we have a lot of ped/train accidents in our town) and they are pretty good guys. They however cover a shit load of tracks/geo area (one of the guys I have dealt with has tracks that he covers in Mich, Ohio and Indiana). There are also not alot of them for that area so you may be on your own if you need help.

Not sure what pay, bennies etc are like.

J-

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:27:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm familiar with them, I work in a NS hub town, and have a good friend who is a Special Agent with NSPD.

What specific questions do you have, I'll try to forward them.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:49:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Basically the pay and benefits. I make good money now but if pay and benefits are better nothing wrong with trying to better myself. I appreciate the help. Thanks John
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Basically the pay and benefits. I make good money now but if pay and benefits are better nothing wrong with trying to better myself. I appreciate the help. Thanks John
View Quote

Pm sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top