Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2014 8:29:35 PM EDT
I just wanted to say, in the words of every CC I've ever had during a Friday safety briefing, "Thanks for all you do."

We have a good group of you bro's here (for the most part -- I don't like heavy machinery) and it's nice to have you around.  Guys who can share their experiences, as well as guys who proudly take their boys to every pro 2A rally within a reasonable driving distance of their home.  I, myself, might even be caught in a GD thread or two butting heads with some of you over a news story detailing actions that I personally don't agree with (or am ignorant over, until I get educated and see the light).  But that's not a reflexive action to EVERY single story posted that involves an LEO, like some may be guilty of doing.  Which is why I came to write:  Believe it or not, the vast majority of us enjoy your presence here.

After all, it's not every day that we can anonymously talk smack to da po'leese and not get our cocks smacked.  Plus, there's the added benefit that the majority of you are just all around good fella's.  Bama, 40, Extorris, TC, Tango, NorCal, Nick, BCW, DeputyDawg........hardly an inclusive list, only the screen names I can think of off the top of my head (I identify 99% of members here by their avatars)........you're all good dudes that I have either interacted with, been given info by, or just generally good for some laughs.

So with that I will conclude by saying, I am winning that TNVPVS-14 raffle and the rest of you can kiss my white ass.

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:23:41 PM EDT
[#1]

I wouldn't smack your dick, Amigo.

Unless you asked.

You're good people.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:59:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Unless you asked.

You're good people.
View Quote

One that was innocently missed, but always remembered.

I would pay for that sort of action.  Just don't construe it as propositioning.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:56:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless you asked.

You're good people.

It's not gay if you yell "no homo!" At least five seconds before the substantial act of furtherance.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:09:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:58:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Unless you asked.

You're good people.
View Quote

Whatever, you meat-gazer.

The vast majority of the people here seem pretty down to earth.  More-so than 87% of GD.  

I can see some of the guys here doing this...
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 9:47:38 AM EDT
[#6]
No doughnuts?

It's a trap.

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 3:04:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:25:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:40:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 5:56:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The vast majority of the people here seem pretty down to earth.  More-so than 87% of GD.  

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless you asked.

You're good people.

Click To View Spoiler

So THAT is what he meant about a police D9.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 6:01:30 AM EDT
[#11]

You don't get to post a gif like that, sassing me, until you send me the gift I won fair and square in the thread identifying the OP's picture to be lithium battery.

I've been waiting by the mailbox everyday, asking the mailman if he's sure there's nothing else -- like a package from NY.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top