BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 1:27:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So you denied them your vital bodily essence?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My Question is how do interact with them and handle situations? Do you try and educate them and let them know law abiding citizens who are armed are a good thing and not to fear or distrust them?

I didn't, I ignored them.

So you denied them your vital bodily essence?

No, I pissed on them to establish dominance first.
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 1:28:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Runs a valid CHL holders gun? This is going to result in a lawsuit. Like someone mentioned above how does he articulate RS?
View Quote

A verified LEO here (that hasn't posted in this thread) has said in the past that he does the same.
Link Posted: 5/4/2014 7:44:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

What is the RS to run the serial #? Only time I've done it to a CCW holder is when they are known thugs that  have prior thefts, prior recieving or suspects in other crimes.
View Quote

How is a known criminal getting a  carry permit?
So much for the frequent comment here that we should treat all permit holders as law-abiding guys, if known criminals are obtaining carry permits
Link Posted: 5/4/2014 5:23:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That varies greatly by region of the country.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The vast majority are 2A supportive......

That varies greatly by region of the country.

And the applicant pool.  There's a fair number of antis at my department, and I imagine it may be similar at many large urban departments.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top