Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2012 3:17:57 PM EDT
I've been all over the website but can't find this info. I know that certification lasts a year, but can't for the life of me figure out how long before the actual test is no good.

Im working on getting my certs while on active duty in the Army so time constraints are there. I also don't want to do my fire training too soon and end up having to re-test when I get out.

I also noticed that on AD my certification can expire and I can re-certify once Im out without a re-test (correct me if I misread that.) However, I don't want to lose the information because Im not actively working at it. If that makes any sense.

Thanks for any help guys/gals.
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 3:33:05 PM EDT
[#1]
TDFP?
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 3:53:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
TDFP?

Crap. Typo. That's what I get for typing on my phone.

TCFP.
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 3:56:07 PM EDT
[#3]
2 years
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 4:05:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
2 years

Thank you. Do you know where I can find that info? Maybe which section of TAC?

Link Posted: 4/24/2012 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Log into your FIDO account and it will tell you when your scores are good through.
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 4:16:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Log into your FIDO account and it will tell you when your scores are good through.

Perfect. Thank you so much Smokey.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top