Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2001 6:13:58 AM EDT
i am buying a gift for my mother but i have no idea what to get her.

i'm loking to spend about $40 CAN.

she's into choirs and singing and she plays the organ at church.
she's not into guns.
i got her a really sweater last year (which she liked) so i can't do that again this year.
she like celtic music and lorenna mckennit (sp) and other stuff like tah, also classical.

i love her so i want to get her something good.

thanks for your help. Merry Christmas
OffRoad

edited to add: man i'm bad at typing!
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:36:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Offroad:

Here is a gift idea that will always be remembered:  Buy her Barber's "Adagio for strings" played by the Academy of St. Martin in the Fields.  Accept no substitutes.  

Take care.

Link Posted: 12/7/2001 8:23:15 AM EDT
[#2]
when all else fails and YOU can't come up with the perfect gift...let HER come up with the perfect gift.

an online gift certificate (or a real one...do those things exist anymore) to one of her favorite stores lets her pick the gift while you've already set the spending limit.  (what's 40 bucks Canadian exchange to in US dollars?  just curious.)
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 12:23:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy her two 30-rd magazines for her AR. [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top