Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2016 10:22:23 AM EDT
Ok ladies I need some help. I'm looking for a gift for my wife. Not so much romantic, more sentimental. We've got an almost 3 year old daughter, we've finally made our house into a home. We "agreed" not to get each other anything, to just buy for our daughter. I'd like to buy her something, but I'm having a really hard time figuring out what. No clothes or jewelry, and if I spend more then $150 or so I'll probably get in trouble. She loves reading, spending time with our little girl and recently she's been having a blast cooking with her, having her help with baking etc.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 10:25:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Wrong section, my fault.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 7:25:14 AM EDT
[#2]
How about some personalized storybooks for her to read with your daughter?  Check out "I See Me" storybooks.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:04:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, those look like fun for my little girl.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:23:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Get a hardcover copy of "Goodnight Moon" and then write her something on the flyleaf.  Make sure and date it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#5]
How about a monogrammed necklace with you daughter's name or initials for her to wear..?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 10:08:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about a monogrammed necklace with you daughter's name or initials for her to wear..?
View Quote

That may have been last year. Necklace with a mother and daughter with my daughters name and birthday on the back.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 10:41:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Amazon Product
  • 100% Cotton Canvas: thick and durable, machine washable, shrank little after the first wash.
  • Retro Pink Floral Printing with More Coverage: style Diana is useful and flattering with good functionality in the kitchen.
  • 2 Pockets on Each Side: Neoviva makes pockets at the right position, easy for collecting little goods during your daily housework.

Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:08:35 PM EDT
[#8]
The aprons would be great... except last weekend a family member got them a cookie set that had matching aprons it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top