Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2016 8:53:09 PM EDT
Only one I have seen retail is Gander MT in Tuscaloosa, AL, looked  like a black sack. 138$  Need a shoulder purse with a flap, end entry for the pistol. Looked at some on the web, but I need you girls to help me out. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:52:59 PM EDT
[#1]
OP, does she have purses she likes now? If so consider a Purse Defender from Crossbread, it's modular and can easy go from purse to purse.

If your wife is like mine, no CCW specific purse will work as she doesn't like the styles at all.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:02:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a bag carry type person so I have not even looked at them. Im not even really sure what is available to be honest.

That said I do have a North Face bag that has a perfect flap on the back that I will put a secondary full size pistol in every now and then.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 7:42:18 AM EDT
[#3]
If by "flap" you mean non-zippered, I haven't seen many of those, but end-entry CCW purses with a shoulder strap are pretty easy to come by.  What price range are you looking to stay within?

Gun Goddess Lambskin

Women'sHolsters.Com

GunTotenMamas.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top