Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2016 9:57:14 PM EDT
Hello!!!

I figured to trust the Gals here before going to GD..If this is out of place, my bust.

My wife has to wear Composite toe work boots, due to the nature of her profession.
As time has gone on, the mens boots re-labled as womens, have proven to be problematic. They don't fit women's feet properly, and the damage is cumulative, and I know that all too well from having weird feet myself, and making a living on my paws.

I gotta get her into a pair of Boots for work that actually fit her feet. I finally got her into better than box store and company contractor boots, but they are still not right.
Composite toes crowd things, and the Mens boots are too wide that allow room, or too narrow if they don't slop.

Somebody HAS to be making womens work boots, that actually fit womens feet.
I'm getting kinda torqued just running searches, that go back to the same garbage that already is known to be rebadged Mens junk.

I gotta find her good boots. I figured one of the Gals here would have some insight.

Thanks for any and all ideas and leads!!!!

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 11:30:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:06:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I have to wear composite toe work boots every day.  The best I have found are Timberland Pro for women.  They fit comfortably, are lightweight (for work boots) and run about $130 a pair, although my company takes care of $85 of it.  I have six pairs and wouldn't wear anything else.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:50:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the Replys!!

I suppose a shopping trip is in order....getting her to try on boots is like taking the cat to the Vet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top