Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2016 6:34:18 PM EDT
Hi Arfcom Ladies!

I wanted to ask for your advice on jewellery stands and boxes. I thought I was done shopping for Valentines day but then my other half hinted that she needs a new jewellery stand or box for her long necklaces.

I investigated the situation while she went to the gym and she appears to have her long necklaces crammed into a small box and some of them get tangled up. I find this unacceptable so I need to get my hands on some sort of awesome jewellery stand/box asap.

As far as space constraints, we don't have a while lot of space but I figure it would be good to get something to place on our dresser. I think as far as the actual footprint, something with a length and width no bigger than a big 16" laptop (or a kid's binder) would be best. Height wise, I guess a foot to two feet? Nothing too monstrous that would dominate a room.

She likes things that are either vintage looking, or shiny. Bright or neutral colors. Budget, up to $150.

I greatly appreciate any and all help!
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 7:32:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Go on Etsy.com and look around. I sell items I build on there. Two T's Woodshop is my business. Check it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top