Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2015 1:02:52 AM EDT
Spent a grand on my fiance for Christmas and got a surefire XC1. It's the thought that counts though right? Unfortunately she just pulled the eject handle 4 days before my birthday. Happy fucking birthday to me, my relationship of 6 yrs is done.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 1:25:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry didn't mean to post this in women's shooters. Ironic though lol
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 6:46:08 AM EDT
[#2]
You got out from under a potentially cheating, lying, spend all your money bitch for $1K...that's short money.  Move on; just imagine if she had been knocked up or further down the road left you with a few babies.  It may be painful now, but you'll thank God when you meet the right one for you.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 6:40:46 PM EDT
[#3]
This is the place where woman talk about shooting, not where you come to get woman shot

Not sorry for your loss...you can do better. Did you get the XC1 and the ring back?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top