Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2015 9:37:17 PM EDT
My wife and I just celebrated our 10th anniversary a couple months ago. I was thinking about getting her this bracelet for Christmas but I'm not too good at picking out jewelry. Can I get an honest opinion on this?

Thanks!

http://m.tiffany.com/jewelry/bracelets/tiffany-infinity-bracelet-GRP03268/tiffany-infinity-bracelet-25922441?utm_source=google&utm_term=&utm_campaign=PLA+-+Infinity&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=c9J1rPnm%7Cpcrid%7C86761707853%7Cpdv%7Cm%7C&gclid=CNKLhOnQzckCFYMDaQodmlUHGQ

Link Posted: 12/10/2015 1:59:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I love it! Check out Blue Nile though. I've read other guys here say they have good selection and prices.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know much about your wife, so I don't know if she is more aligned with Tiffany than with "bling" in general.  

I just know that at that price point, you can get more bling from a private jeweler.  If the Tiffany name is going to make her eyes water, then by all means, go right ahead.  But if she's the type who really likes sparkle and bling, you can get a nice bracelet with more diamonds at that same price point.

I like my jewelry and own a ton of it, most of which I buy myself.  Much of it is used, and some I bought off CL for a bit of nothing.  Diamonds are diamonds, they don't have a memory.  I like the most bang for my buck.  But there are women who like the named stuff, and for them, a bracelet like this is priceless.  I'm assuming you know your wife well and that bracelet is very pretty.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top