Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2015 8:58:32 AM EDT
what would you recommend or like the most?

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I picked up some of those Muk luk slippers for the wife that she had mentioned off of etsy. They seem pretty popular as they keep running out of stock on them at different places
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 7:00:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I own three pair of those Isotoner ballerina slipper type shoes.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I stay at home with my kids and we have hardwood floors through the whole house. No carpet anywhere, so I basically live in slippers. I need something that's both warm and has support. For me the best thing so far has been to just buy some Bearpaws and wear them as slippers. Warm and supportive and lasts longer than a month. You can find them on Amazon on sale a lot.

Sorry for the super late reply.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 1:45:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks,

I ended up getting a set of isotoners, she wanted one without a large rim where the sole is.  She likes them sofar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top