Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2015 11:47:46 AM EDT
I didn't have a small enough pistol to carry comfortably in one until I got an LCP a couple of months ago. I carry it in the Marilyn holster from the Flashbang folks. It goes under your weak side arm, inside side bra strap, almost like a shoulder holster. I had to tweak the holster a bit, but it works very well with outfits that don't allow my Shield on a belt. Very comfortable. I can carry all day in it without an issue. It works great for deep concealment and you can't tell it's there even under a t-shirt.
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 2:48:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes all the time... It takes some getting used to on the draw but I have it down to seconds. The only time I can't is when I wear a one piece dress. Then I purse carry which is not a preference.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:28:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes all the time... It takes some getting used to on the draw but I have it down to seconds. The only time I can't is when I wear a one piece dress. Then I purse carry which is not a preference.
View Quote

The Marilyn from Flashbang that Marie mentioned should work well for the one piece dress outfits.  Thats actually why it was designed.

And, Marie, I do know quite a few women that carry everyday with the Flashbang and the Marilyn……. My wife loves the Marilyn and uses it everyday.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:18:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you for the review. The Boss saw it and the Flashbang and was wondering about it.

Perhaps a gift might be in order. Guys(me) seem to have more holsters the guns, so another few won't hurt.
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you for the review. The Boss saw it and the Flashbang and was wondering about it.

Perhaps a gift might be in order. Guys(me) seem to have more holsters the guns, so another few won't hurt.
View Quote

Let me know if you have any questions……..
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 10:10:00 PM EDT
[#5]
The LCP in the Marilyn has become my BUG with recent events. Shield on my belt. It's actually not uncomfortable carrying two pistols this way.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 3:20:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I've done two things that have really improved the comfort of carrying with the Marilyn holster.

1. Put moleskin (available in foot care aisle) on several places around the edge that would occasionally poke me.

2. Put a Hogue rubber grip on LCP. It's softened the hard edges of the grip that would occasionally poke. Much better for shooting, too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top