Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2015 12:11:59 PM EDT
in thinking about when and why wimminz used to be more active, the mods used to start conversations so we could all get to know each other better, so i thought id start

im sure i should be sad to say i havent been shooting since April, when hubby taught a CCW class and i went to the range with them

but then, im the person who used to go to a whole shooting weekend with a huge group and never fire a shot

i have always enjoyed meet ups and arfcom for the social aspect--like minded people who enjoy having fun

i work in mental health, so i tend to be surrounded by libtards who worry about how things make them feeeeel and think guns are bad and icky

so crazy ass arfcommers keep me sane
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 12:18:46 PM EDT
[#1]
       Monday. It's rare two weeks pass that I don't shoot a few rounds.

ugh sorry I caught this in active topics and just realized what forum it was in.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 12:22:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I went Wednesday and sighted in my new Primary Arms 2.5X. I love it!
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 12:37:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Yesterday
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 1:15:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Yesterday
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 5:07:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Last Saturday and I'm going tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 5:02:18 AM EDT
[#6]
It's been a couple months at least.  It's VERY hot here from May/June to Sept/Oct and our local indoor gun range has NO air-conditioning so you can imagine what it's like inside those shooting bays during the hot parts of the year (which is most of the year).  Unfortunately, it means most of the year we can't go shoot.  Back in the days before I moved to the "big city", I could make a quick run out to someplace close to home and shaded by trees but here in central Oklahoma trees are hard to come by.  Looking forward to the cooler temps that are just now starting to slip in amongst the hot days.  Won't be but a few more weeks before we have more cool days per week than hot .  I really miss being able to walk out behind the house and being able to shoot whenever I wanted.  I really need to win the lottery.  I really need a way to afford to play the lottery.  The lottery should loan you money to play, that way when you win they get their loan money back plus interest!  How can they not see the logic in that? lol
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 5:28:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Thursday.

Up at 0455 hrs to do it again today.

Everyone will have their AR.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 5:32:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Over a year ago.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 6:26:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Does archery count?  If so, I've doing 50 shots every day.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 1:35:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
       Monday. It's rare two weeks pass that I don't shoot a few rounds.  

ugh sorry I caught this in active topics and just realized what forum it was in.
View Quote

youre allowed to post, just mind your manners and try not to drag your knuckles and drool on the furniture
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 8:58:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Last Saturday.  Due to a few health issues it had been a while before that .  Now with health better and cooler weather hope to get back to a shooting regularly.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 2:29:47 PM EDT
[#12]
saturday morning. where i completed the 1 MOA Challenge :)  before that it was Friday night... we try to go once every other week... a bit tough when the kiddos are around, though.
In the chaos that is our world, so nice to be able to sit down or run around with a good blaster and work on self improvement!! Nice stress reliever.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 2:59:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't go shooting much anymore.

Went from two incomes to one, and I can just manage to feed myself, put gas in my car, and pay my bills. There's just no budget for ammo anymore.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 4:26:45 PM EDT
[#14]
yesterday, Saturday, several times last week, been going steadily 4 to 5 times a week since February or so...
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Went from two incomes to one, and I can just manage to feed myself, put gas in my car, and pay my bills. There's just no budget for ammo anymore.
View Quote

i understand, XCR  

hubby works so much during the summer, we dont have time to go--i think he went a few weeks ago, but that was boy time with the he-man woman haters club  
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 11:28:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

i understand, XCR  

hubby works so much during the summer, we dont have time to go--i think he went a few weeks ago, but that was boy time with the he-man woman haters club  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i understand, XCR  

Congrats on the prize winnin' DC!
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 11:41:59 PM EDT
[#17]
last Friday
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 6:15:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i understand, XCR  

thank you, Brandi!  it came in the mail Thursday and hubby put it on the AR last night

now let's hope we have time to shoot it
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 12:31:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Been a couple weeks. Cola Warrior East was the event. I need to get back to the range, but the last couple weeks have been so busy I just haven't had time.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 1:59:49 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm trying to go every weekend now. About half the time I'm going with a friend or a new shooter.

I'm about quality not quantity, now, for how many rounds. My shooting is improving.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top