Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2015 10:43:24 PM EDT
I have some married friends whose wife's literal only have sex with them once a month or so. My wife, if I want to have sex 5 times a day, no problem. If I want to wake her up at 4am for some booty, no problem. Now  my wife and I we have been able to climax at the same time, say 90/100 times we finish at the same time. Is this the reason I hear the horror stories from my friends, I don't get it ?

Edit, forgot to add we are both approaching 40 years old.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:52:51 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife has never literally had sex with me, she almost never writes things down.

Edit: Just noticed this is in the women's shooter area. This belongs in GD not here op.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Really not appropriate for the women shooters forum.

That being said, I think having an inconsiderate partner that doesn't make sure their partner is satisfied can certainly lead to intimacy issues. Think about it. If you were constantly left hanging, would you be all excited when your wife wanted a little fun?
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 12:01:28 PM EDT
[#3]
im not clear on what the question is

people's sex lives, like other parts of their lives, are very complex

what is normal for you and your woman may be very odd for others

intimacy is not just sex, its closeness, trust, emotional availability and a million other things--it's hard to be intimate sexually if you dont feel intimate other ways

some women use sex as a weapon or a tool to get their way

this helpful or making sense to you?
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 5:03:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Meh...just meh...
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 1:19:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't think he cares too much about the answers, given the thread he posted in Team yesterday?
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 4:24:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't think he cares too much about the answers, given the thread he posted in Team yesterday?
View Quote

Yeah. Looks like things went sideways regardless.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 7:15:27 PM EDT
[#7]
New here... haven't got all the rules down yet.....why not ask this here?
Maybe he does or doesn't deserve an answer....but their is probably at least one guy that does,so ......

We haven't evolved much..when men were still sharpening their spears to kill the mammoth their was a woman in the cave the wheel in her head spinning. What am I going to do with all the meat? Will it be enough to last winter? Cave baby needs new shoes! Is their enough wood to  cook tonight..shit I need more water!...... Now fast forward to today.....she just gets home from work Are we out of milk? I need to finish dinner so I can help Johnny with homework..after I toss a load of laundry in...f@#$! The washers broke! ....that wheel goes on and on ..many just can't shut it down! Guys seem to have figured out better how to detox at the end of the day..so ladies..stop being pissed about his after work beer before he gets home!
How does this relate to less sex? We can not get in the mood until the wheel stops turning..!  To prove my point...When a guys trying to get in a girls pant his thought is...this is happening! The girl is thinking...did I shave today? Did I wear the cute pink or granny panties? Does he think my boobs are .....holly shit that felt good (you just got the wheel to stutter and stop!)
    Find your girls end of day detox.....( mines good scotch on a normal day.....on a shit day scotch +melting steel into liquid ..hey..it's my detox you don't need to understand it).
Make time for her to do the detox before bed and see how it goes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top