Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2015 2:08:01 PM EDT
My wife has been using a CCW pocketbook similar to this (but slightly smaller) for years:

She bought two at the time and the second one is approaching end of life, after lots of daily use.  Unfortunately, we can't find a source for a replacement!  Everything is either way bigger than what she would normally use or makes use of a slash opening rather than a top-open design.  Any favored sources, selections, or similar designs that she could peruse online would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:32:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I am in the market myself for a purse to carry. this one seems to be able to be either from the top or side. you had mentioned that many are too big, I bet this one is too big too.  
https://www.gungoddess.com/concealed-carry-raven-cross-body-purse-black-tan-red/
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:44:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Gun Tote'n Mamas. They make something very similar to the picture. Look for the Raven model.
Link Posted: 8/9/2015 10:14:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Well Armed Woman has some similar to what your wife had before.
Link Posted: 8/9/2015 2:18:05 PM EDT
[#4]
This looks very similar to what your wife had before:

Gun Tote'n Mamas Raven

I have this one. Very easy to draw from.

I think this is the one you posted a pic of in your OP! The pic looks to be the same.

Link
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 11:11:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Just found this one, seems smaller

https://www.gunhandbags.com/concealed-carry-purse-x-body-smart-phone-pouch
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top