Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2015 6:59:09 PM EDT
I am thinking about buying a ring for a certain young lady and I really like the eternity bands.  They seem practical, no snag, look good, etc., but theyre kind of a non-traditional style.  What is the general consensus of the ladies here? Looking at white gold, princess cut, and probably 1.5 CTTW
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:02:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I like those style of rings as well. I tend to knock my hands around and damaged rings whe I was younger as a result.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:20:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd never complain about a new piece of jewelry, under ANY circumstances.  
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:04:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Post a picture. I don't think I know what that looks like.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:35:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Post a picture. I don't think I know what that looks like.
View Quote

example:

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:33:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I think they're gorgeous, but (this is just my opinion), having the diamonds go all the way around would be annoying to the skin.

Maybe find one that has the diamonds wrapped?

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:17:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think they're gorgeous, but (this is just my opinion), having the diamonds go all the way around would be annoying to the skin.

http://www-static.weddingbee.com/pics/57437/princess-cut-eternity-band-rings_2.jpg

View Quote

They make some that don't have the diamonds all the way around.  I just like the ones that do.  LOL
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:36:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

http://www-static.weddingbee.com/pics/57437/princess-cut-eternity-band-rings_2.jpg

View Quote

I like this one much better but then I'll take either.  When should I expect it?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:39:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh I love that!!! But I love little dainty things.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#9]
If I ever get above the poverty line, I should give one to myself because it's pretty much a guarantee I'll be with me till the end .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top