Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2015 4:25:38 PM EDT
Pics of the rifle I built for my step daughter (she's 34, and you're not getting pics).  I put magpul pink furniture on it and had the rail and vertical foregrip duracoated in "magpul pink" and added a Primary Arms red dot sight.  I got her 3 mags and had them duracoated too.  As you can see in the photo I had them coated so they won't interfere with being inserted and removed.  I also did the M&P logo in two-tone lacquer stik as well as the safe/fire selections.  

Link Posted: 2/25/2015 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#1]
 Sweet gift!  I've been wanting a clone 15-22 of my rifle to run budget drills with also.  Pink's not really my thing, but I'm sure she'll enjoy it!
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#2]
In the future you could get a Pink Anodized Billet Lower and Upper set

I currently have a Purple set for a grand daughter that is not yet a year old.  They let me do a custom SN initials and Birth Date.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 9:53:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In the future you could get a Pink Anodized Billet Lower and Upper set

I currently have a Purple set for a grand daughter that is not yet a year old.  They let me do a custom SN initials and Birth Date.
View Quote

Well, I don't think we'll be doing another one.  Both the wife and I are pleased with the results.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:57:28 PM EDT
[#4]
It's lovely.

And no worries, here in the WS forum, we don't badger for pics, and politely remind anyone that does that they are not in GD and need to mind their manners.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 3:25:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's lovely.

And no worries, here in the WS forum, we don't badger for pics, and politely remind anyone that does that they are not in GD and need to mind their manners.
View Quote

Thanks Naamah.  Since guys post in this section I'd thought I better post that.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 4:40:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd say you did a great job.  I've seen some home pink paint jobs that would make a Pepto-Bismol bottle barf but you did good.  I really wanted a pink M&P15-22 also but went with the Talo pink tiger stripe style.  I have more pink guns than I can't count at the moment and I like yours

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:27:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'd say you did a great job.  I've seen some home pink paint jobs that would make a Pepto-Bismol bottle barf but you did good.  I really wanted a pink M&P15-22 also but went with the Talo pink tiger stripe style.  I have more pink guns than I can't count at the moment and I like yours

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/Brandiwynter/IMG_0016_zpse0859c3_edit_1390205511989_zpshpyu6crs.jpg
View Quote

Thanks Brandi.  I wanted to get her one like yours, but I bought this one from PSA when it was on sale.  I thought it would be cool to give her a pink tiger striped rifle
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:56:34 PM EDT
[#8]
This is my wifes, she loves it

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top