Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2014 4:44:59 PM EDT
Hi,

I have started couponing for about 3 months now and I am very happy with what I have. My stockpile has finally started to grow...
Do any of you ladies coupon? If so, maybe trades of coupons can be made....Just an idea.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:40:20 PM EDT
[#1]
It's something I've always wanted to try after seeing those shows where someone gets $500 worth of groceries for $4 but I guess I'm not that good at it.  I gave it a try for about a month and it really came down to buying a lot of processed foods that I wouldn't normally buy to use get any real big savings.  It didn't make sense for me to buy a lot of stuff I wouldn't want to feed my family just to get it cheap.  I'm sure there are ways to get what you want with coupons but I just couldn't make it work.  It doesn't help that the meds I take make it almost impossible to concentrate on anything for very long and my memory is spotty at best.  I admire those women who can pull off those giant savings (unless I'm in line behind them and then I cuss them....sorry, but I do, LOL).
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:54:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Food is the hardest part..I won't get it unless we eat it.
Although in SC I get decent coupons for different types of food. I got dukes mayo for 1.50 a jar and we love mayo..lol.. I also got ketchup for 1.00 a jar and we use it a good bit too. I do however love my cat and dog food coupons the best...today I got five bags of dry for a buck a piece. It honestly depends on the area and state you live in...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:31:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not an avid "coupon-er" like the ones on TV but I do look for ones that I can use, for things that I would buy anyway.  Every little bit helps out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top