Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2014 2:02:27 PM EDT
I'm smart enough to not start this thread in GD.  

For the past 20 years, I have used the same brand of moisturizer on my face, but it's been discontinued, so I need a new one. Gotta be unscented, non-comedogenic and I don't want to feel all oily and greasy after I put it on.

What do you gals suggest? Thank you.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 6:19:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Clinique Dramatically.Different.Moisturizing GEL.

It's their yellow moisturizer that's been available as a lotion for decades. This is newer the last couple of years. I use it in the writer as even my oily skin needs something. A little goes a long way.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 10:14:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I love Olay Regenerist.  Goes on and basically disappears, feels great and has a very mild smell that disapates quickly.  Smells nice while it's there.
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 8:07:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I appreciate the ideas so far! Keep them coming, as I will probably try a few of them out.
Link Posted: 5/17/2014 1:35:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Depends on your price point and skin type.  I use Pevonia brand and love it. You can order it online.
Link Posted: 5/17/2014 1:40:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's their yellow moisturizer that's been available as a lotion for decades. This is newer the last couple of years. I use it in the writer as even my oily skin needs something. A little goes a long way.

View Quote
Yellow moisturizer!  It a winner and works perfectly!!!

Link Posted: 5/20/2014 1:35:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm smart enough to not start this thread in GD.  

For the past 20 years, I have used the same brand of moisturizer on my face, but it's been discontinued, so I need a new one. Gotta be unscented, non-comedogenic and I don't want to feel all oily and greasy after I put it on.

What do you gals suggest? Thank you.  
View Quote

I'm cheap - I use CeraVe - a decent size tub is like $15 at WalMart and lasts a long time.  Works for me for skin and face.  A little will go a long way, absorbs nicely.  Hydrates wonderfully.

Link Posted: 5/20/2014 1:36:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Depends on your price point and skin type. I use Pevonia brand and love it. You can order it online.
View Quote

Loved, loved, loved that when I could afford it in my past life.
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 3:22:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the gel better than the lotion?
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 3:27:53 AM EDT
[#9]
I ised to use Aveno on face and tattoos... now I don't moisterize tattoos and use the art of shaving kit which has a moisturizer
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 12:16:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have skin that tends towards oily, yet it still needs something in the winter. The gel is much lighter than the lotion.
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 3:56:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I have skin that tends towards oily, yet it still needs something in the winter. The gel is much lighter than the lotion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This. I use the gel every day. It's so light!

Link Posted: 6/7/2014 5:21:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I've switched to washing and moisturizing with coconut oil.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top