Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2014 9:03:30 PM EDT
DH is back and so am I.

Hope all has been going well.  I need to get reading past posts from the last 5 or so years.

Is Mona, and ....others...  still around?

I think I'll go and read, and read, and read......

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:45:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 9:55:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome back!
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:02:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Are a reboot of annatrocity if so welcome back you predate me by a long shot but always lurk in this forum on help to make my wife abetter shooter as she is not a gun gal but is more than willing to use any of mine to protect herself and the kids
Link Posted: 5/4/2014 9:33:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for the warm welcome.  

Life, around here, is quite busy.  I get on the computer a few minutes a day, then, it is back to the tasks of each day.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are a reboot of annatrocity if so welcome back you predate me by a long shot but always lurk in this forum on help to make my wife abetter shooter as she is not a gun gal but is more than willing to use any of mine to protect herself and the kids
View Quote

Nope!  Not me.  I've always been Annarchy.  Never saw the need to be anyone else.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top