Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2014 9:02:39 AM EDT
What would be the best way to go about buying a nice pair of designer shoes without giving the secret away by having her try some on?

Some brands run big or small,  so I'd like to get the size just right the first time.  Should I just rely on a good return policy? Take measurements of her feet discreetly?

I was thinking that I'd take one of her current shoes to the store to compare the sizes, but I figured you ladies might know best what to do.
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 6:00:27 PM EDT
[#1]
If you can pull off something like that discretely the government will want to recruit you.

Your best bet is just to make a special day of it and take her to her favorite store and tell her she can pick any pair she wants as a gift?

I'm not a big shoe girl so maybe someone who is, will drop by with a better idea.

I would take a new gun over an expensive pair of designer shoes any day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top