Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2014 8:04:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 5:29:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Good deal! I sure hope I can get recovered and into a class by then.
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 4:55:45 PM EDT
[#2]
That'll be tough with my disability but who knows maybe I can pull one off.  Either way a contest is a great idea, thanks Barbara.
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 9:44:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Does a legal class count?

I'm taking Massad Ayoob's 20 hour Rules of Engagement for the Armed Citizen class next weekend.
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 1:34:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Are new members eligible? I'm doing a tactical pistol training in April with the local Well Armed Woman chapter.
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Only if you promise to take an actual shooting class soon. But sure..its self/defense, firearms related.

We're doing the fundraising class for my breast cancer walk Memorial Day weekend..there are a couple spots left if you want one.
View Quote

Barb, email sent to you for details.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Only if you promise to take an actual shooting class soon. But sure..its self/defense, firearms related. .
View Quote

Well, I guess I'm out then. No shooting class until the fall when I take the MAG-20 shooting portion. I'm saving up for it, so no other classes until then.

Mas taught this past weekend's class himself. So much good info I'm still processing. I took notes on my laptop and ended up with nearly 40 pages.

Link Posted: 4/10/2014 11:39:01 AM EDT
[#8]
I may be taking a force on force class in early May. Can't remember if there will be any live fire.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top